Wireless Setup & Installation for Canon Pixma MX490 Printer – Canon is the producer of some of the revolutionary printers. These printers have completely changed the methodologies of printing and one such printer is the Canon Pixma MX490 printer. It is one of the latest and innovative printers offered by Canon that is capable to fulfill the printing desires of a user. Superb interface, superior built quality, low-cost printing, scanning, etc. are the functionalists that come along with the printer. But to avail of such benefits, you finest need to install the setup into your device. Thus, all the Canon users who are searching for How to Setup & Install Canon Pixma MX490 Printer Wirelessly can refer to this blog.
If you know how to install the printer wirelessly, then you can use the printer in both homes for personal work and at offices for professional work. Although, Canon provided different types of printers like Canon mx922, Canon g3000, Canon mx472, etc. But the methods to set up these devices are a little bit similar. If you have purchased Canon Pixma MX490 Printer but you are unaware of how to set it up wireless, then do consider reading this blog. In this blog, we have rounded-up some methods that will teach you about the Wireless Setup & Installation for Canon Pixma MX490 Printer.
If you are facing any type of technical issue, problem, error, malfunction, or glitch, then come and get your issues addressed at Tech Support Expert. We are the best platform available in the market that provides reliable, safe, and quick technical support to our customers. The company has a team of technical staff that includes troubleshooting support experts, technical engineers, etc. So, if you have just encountered any technical issue, then without any hesitation get in touch with us.
Contact us now by calling at 800-742-9005 or write us your query via email at email@example.com. Our experts are available round the clock to assist you with the best resolution.
How to Setup & Install Canon Pixma MX490 Printer Wirelessly
The wait for the Canon users is finally over. This section of the blog is especially for those Canon users who are trying to set up and install their devices wirelessly. But before we proceed further, make sure to have a stable internet connection and also ensure to follow all the steps in the same order as they are provided. This will ensure minimum time wastage and maximum output. Here is How to Setup & Install Canon Pixma MX490 Printer Wirelessly:
Step 1: Start the process by turning your Canon Pixma MX490 On.
Step 2: Press and hold the power button on Turn the device on.
Step 3: Now, press and hold the Wi-Fi button on the device top. Do this until the light flashes once.
Step 4: Ensure that the lamp located next to the Wi-Fi button also turns blue.
Step 5: Navigate to the Access Point and hit the WPS button.
Step 6: The Wi-Fi lights and the power will stop as both the devices will make a connection.
Step 7: Now, check whether the Canon Pixma MX490 has been successfully set up or not.
Alternate Method to Setup & Install Canon Pixma MX490 Printer Wirelessly
If you find trouble while performing the methods mentioned above, then you can try out this method. This method involves a simple series of steps that will help with the Wireless Setup & Installation for the Canon Pixma MX490 Printer. Here are the steps:
Step Up Device for Wireless Setup and Installation:
- Press the Setup button on your device.
- Use the arrow buttons and choose the Wireless LAN setup option.
- Press Ok.
- Now, choose the option Other Setup.
- Press Ok.
- Once done, select the option Cableless setup.
- Press Ok.
- Now, your printer is ready for wireless connection.
Install the Software:
- Open the Web Browser and navigate to the Official Canon Website.
- Now, choose your region and enter the device name and your operating system.
- Go to the product setup section > Click on the download option.
- Follow all the on-screen instructions to download the setup file.
- Move to the download folder and double-click on the downloaded .exe file.
- Follow all the instructions to complete the installation process.
- Now, click on Next and choose the Wireless LAN Connection.
- Once done, choose the option Connect via wireless router.
- Click on next and hit the Cableless setup option.
- Follow all the on-screen instructions to proceed further.
- On the appearance of the Setup Completion window, choose the option Complete.
- Hit the Next option and agree the Extended Survey Program.
- Here, the device will perform a printing test to check the execution of the device. For this, you have to load the sheet into the paper tray and execute the print test.
- Click on Exit.
So, these are the steps that will help you with the Wireless Setup & Installation for Canon Pixma MX490 Printer. If you are facing any type of technical issue and want the best team of experts to diagnose your problem, then dial 800-742-9005 or send us your query via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.