How do I Upgrade My Canon Printer Driver?- For imporving the performance and features every printer manufacture company timely release new driver or installation, so as Canon Printers. Canon also provide update which enhance the performance and also fix bugs. Keeping timely update is the part of printer maintainence. Sometimes most of the non-tech users couldn’t know How do I Upgrade My Canon Printer Driver? So they need proper assistance, beacuse may be doing it own can trouble other functions. So an expert advice is good to do technical tasks. Get profeessional help and support to update drivers.
When we talk about technical experts one name is always on priority Tech Support Experts. Our company is highly professional and offer online services to the device or gadget users. As we received many queries for How do I Upgrade My Canon Printer Driver? To help them out we have wrote this article in which we have cleary mentioned all steps to perform the task. For better results follow all the methods, step by step.
To get in touch with our executive dial our toll-free number 800-742-9005. Our executives are available 24*7 throughout the year at your support. For more information mail your queries at email@example.com.
How do You Know that Your Printer Driver Needs Upgradation?
You can review manually if your printer and computer needs upgrade. Here are the steps for checking it :-
- Use printer connection from your PC.
- Now, click on start button and in search bar type Windows Update.
- A window will appear then select Check for updates.
- Now, you can pick for “optional updates” or “install updates” links. Simply follow on-screen instructions until completed.
These are the easy steps for those want to check any pending update and for those who wants to know How do I Upgrade My Canon Printer Driver? In next segment all your doubts and issues will clear.
How to Fix Canon Printer Drivers?
At times printers error can be very frustrating but fortunately they are very easy to solve and this works on Canon printer issues as well.
Error in Printer when it is not detected
- To detect the printer check the USB connection between printer and computer and make sure USB is connected properly in the ports at both ends.
- Switch off the printer
- Then unplug the USB cable from the both the parts and connect again.
- Now Switch on the printer.
In case the above troubleshooting steps do not resolve the issue then you need to reinstall the printer drivers. Make sure to delete all the unnecessary printer drivers before reinstalling them.
Methods to Install Canon Printer Driver Via Official Website
Here we will discuss steps for upgrade the Canon Printer Driver manually. This help those users who raise their queries for How do I Upgrade My Canon Printer Driver?
- For installation of Canon Printer driver you need to visit official website
- In the search bar enter the Printer model number and click OK
- You can see the model of your printer So click on “Driver＆Software” .
- Now, Find the driver that you need and click the name of the driver, then click “Agree” to download it
- Save the driver file (.exe) in a suitable place.
- To install it Double-click the driver file that you downloaded just now and follow the on-screen instructions.
- After the installation you may need to reboot your device, So reboot it.
If you are using an older Canon printer that doesn’t have a driver for your computer, then try the generic driver. If that doesn’t work, try the Windows Vista driver and the XP driver.
Update Canon Printer Driver Automatically
Computer users can update drivers using trusted software in just a few seconds. Automatic driver updates are fast and save time. Your old drivers and software can even be backed up and restored in case any issue occur. Follow the steps for setting up automatic upgrade:-
- Download the Driver Update Utility for Canon.
- Now, Double-click on the program to run it. It will scan your computer and identify any problem in drivers
- Afterward, Click the Update Driver button. The correct variant will be downloaded and installed automatically. Or, you can click the Update Drivers button at the bottom to automatically download and install the correct variant of all the drivers that are missing or out-of-date on your system.
These are the methods help those who are unaware of How do I Upgrade My Canon Printer Driver? All steps are pre-performed and checked by our experts. So you rely on us and follow the methods to install driver for Canon printer.
Tech Support Experts- Your Device Protection At One Place
Our company Tech support Expert is highly professional and Certified. We are third party service provider for various devices and offer on-call services. We gives you your system help at your place. Our technical experts are highly skilled and well-experienced. Our team believe in productive services so they provide very easy and cost-effective solutions. Our top-notch services has statisfied thousands of customer.
To get in touch with our executive dial our toll-free number 800-742-9005. Our lines are open round the clock for 365 days. With no waiting time we will answer your call and assist you. For more information you can mail your queires at firstname.lastname@example.org
Offered Services for Numerous Devices
Well, apart from Printer we provide our assistance for various gadgets also. You can get online help for the following devices. Here is the list of it :-
- Router Help
- Antivirus Help
- Smart gadget Help
- Tablet and Mobile Help
- Email and Outlook Help
- Microsoft Windows Help
- Desktop and Laptop Support
Get Instant Help from our technical associates.