How to Setup Canon PIXMA TS9150 Wireless Connection – When we talk about the best printers for photo printing, Canon Printers unquestionably rest on top without any debates. Canon, being a reputable brand, continuously brings out different upgraded models with amazing photo printing quality and the best budget choices. One such excellent printer model is Canon PIXMA TS9150 which is presently gaining huge success due to its mind-boggling features. However, it is seen that some users who do not deeply belong to a technical background are unfamiliar with How to Setup Canon PIXMA TS9150 Wireless Connection. In this blog, all the essential information regarding the same is clearly mentioned.
Canon PIXMA TS9150 is an all-in-one printer that is designed to print HD-quality photos and is a perfect choice for photo addicts. One can print borderless photos with rich colors and captivating details using its six separate cartridges. With its wide touchscreen and small size, the printer becomes easy to use. The excellent wireless connectivity, premium-grade quality, smooth touch control, auto 2-sided printing, and various other versatile features make Canon PIXMA TS9150 one of the preferable choices. These are surely the things that compelled you to bring this printer to your home. However, if you want to know How to Setup Canon PIXMA TS9150 Wireless Connection, then stick to this write-up presented to you by Tech Support Expert.
Tech Support Expert is a widely-known technical service provider that has traced its renowned name in the tech industry. With countless satisfied customers, we have become a well-known name in the world of online technical support. Our best team of experts ensure to serve 100% tech-related solution to our customers with complete professionalism and integrity. You may get in touch with us for any of your queries related to your devices. Call us at 800-742-9005 or drop an email at email@example.com for prompt assistance.
Setup Canon PIXMA TS9150 Wireless Connection in Windows
Follow the steps given below if you want to know How to Setup Canon PIXMA TS9150 Wireless Connection in windows:
- Before connecting your Canon Printer to the network, ensure that both your computer and wireless router are operational and properly configured.
- First, ensure that your printer is connected and switched on; the main screen will be lit up.
- Click on the Wi-Fi icon at the bottom left of the screen and then click on wireless LAN set up.
- Now, tap on the WPS push button. The screen will show WPS confirmation. Click OK.
- You could now see a blue-colored button on your wireless router.
- Next, just within two minutes of activating WPS on your Canon printer, click and hold the WPS button on your wireless router.
- When you come to this screen during a wireless router connection, click OK.
This is how you can set up Canon PIXMA TS9150 Wireless Connection in windows.
Setup Canon PIXMA TS9150 Wireless Connection on Mac
Follow the steps given below if you do not know How to Setup Canon PIXMA TS9150 Wireless Connection on Mac:
- On your MAC, install the program and download the installation files from the Canon website.
- Open the downloaded file on your Mac and start the installation process.
- After entering the administrator username and password that you used to set up on your Mac, click the Next button.
- Now, click install and then start setup. The software installation program will make an effort to find information about the most recent drivers and software upgrades; this process could take a while.
- You will see a license agreement screen. Click “Yes” to continue the installation.
- Examine the screen for the connecting method. Tap on “Yes” to carry on with the wifi configuration. Now, an option requesting the Wi-Fi password will show up.
- In order to proceed, you will need to enter your password if you did not save it.
- When the Add Printer window displays, select “Allow” to continue.
- After the printer has been added, click add again.
- When the Print Head Alignment screen displays, click next.
- If you want to produce a test print, fill plain paper into your Canon printer and then click Next when the test print window appears. After test printing, click start.
- Now, the printer will be connected to your computer and the software will be installed.
- Click Next. A list of applications will show up. Select the software you want to install and tap on the “Next” button. The program will then be installed.
- You will now be given the option to register your product. If you do so, a new window will open, allowing you to continue with the installation.
- Select an option and click next. Tap on the exit to complete the installation.
This is how you can set up Canon PIXMA TS9150 Wireless Connection on Mac.
Reach Out to Us
The above-mentioned are the two result-oriented methods that you can definitely follow if you are unaware of How to Setup Canon PIXMA TS9150 Wireless Connection. These are the simplest yet most effective methods that be adopted by a Canon PIXMA TS9150 user. However, if you think you will still need sincere and efficient technical support while carrying out the steps outlined above, our team is round-the-clock working for you. Reach out to our tech specialists at 800-742-9005 or drop an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.