Steps to Fix White Lining Error in Canon Pixma TS6020 Printer – Canon is the market leader in terms of net sales and revenue. This company is known to provide some revolutionary printers such as Canon Pixma TS6020. This device is a wireless inject printer that provides all-in-one functionalities such as reliable scanning, fast faxing, document printing and copying, etc. This printer is enough to meet one person and official printing needs. But if in case you have discovered an error white lining error with your device and you want to eradicate this frustrating error from its roots, then we have the Steps to Fix White Lining Error in Canon Pixma TS6020 Printer. So, read this blog till the end to find out how to get rid of this error.
Electronic gadgets are prone to encounter technical issues. Errors or malfunctions are common problems that you will face while running a printer. But the route to troubleshoot the error will depend on the nature and type of the error. The white lining error is one of the common errors that is faced by Canon Pixma TS6020 printer users. It can be resolved by following a series of simple yet effective troubleshooting steps. Thus, to help you out, in this blog, we will tell you How to Fix White Lining Error in Canon Pixma TS6020 Printer.
All technical errors and glitches can be fixed by taking advice from the best experts in the industry. If your printer or any other device has encountered technical issues and you have tried everything but still the issues do not seem to get resolved, then it’s time to let the experts handle your concern. Contact the best technical troubleshooting service provider, Tech Support Expert. We have a dedicated team of technical experts who possess the highest qualification and they have rich experience in resolving thousands of technical queries.
Get in touch with us and get rid of any technical issues. Dial 800-742-9005 or write us your query via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Steps to Fix White Lining Error in Canon Pixma TS6020 Printer
If you have a problem, our team has a solution. All the errors, malfunctions, and glitches can be fixed by taking advice from the experts. Thus, in this section of the blog, we have brought some easy methods that will help you to fix the White Lining Error in Canon Pixma TS6020 printer. Here are the methods:
Inspect the Ink Cartridges
Ink cartridges are the biggest element of any printing device that allows the printer to print text on the document. But what if they get defected? Or did the printer run out of ink? Well, in such cases, your printer will not be able to work properly. Thus, as the Steps to Fix White Lining Error in Canon Pixma TS6020 Printer, you need to check the ink cartridges:
- Move to the printer back and open the printer panel to access the ink cartridges.
- Now, check the slots to inspect whether the ink cartridges are properly installed or not.
- Carefully, take out the ink cartridges from the printer and check whether they are not broken or nun out of ink.
- Take a clean cloth and start to clean the dust or clogged ink (if any).
- Once done, carefully re-insert the ink cartridges back to the slots and make sure they are placed properly.
- Close the printer panel and restart the device.
- Now, try to print any file or document to check whether the issue has been fixed or not.
Restart the Canon Pixma TS6020 Printer
If the above method did not come to the rescue, then make sure to follow this method. This method involves a simple series of steps that will allow you to restart the printer and remove some of the minor technical glitches associated with it. Here is How to Fix White Lining Error in Canon Pixma TS6020 Printer:
- Press and hold the power button on your Canon Pixma TS6020 Printer.
- Let the device switch off.
- Remove all the wires and cables attached to the printer including the USB cable and the power cord.
- Wait for a few seconds before moving further.
- Now, reinsert the wires or cords back to the printer including the USB cable and the power cord.
- Press and hold the power button again to switch on the printer.
- Now, try to run a print test to check if the issue has been resolved or not.
Use the Print Head Cleaning Tool
Here are the instructions that will help you to run the print head cleaning tool. Using this tool is included under the Steps to Fix White Lining Error in Canon Pixma TS6020 Printer:
- Start the process by switching on the printer.
- Now, open the Canon Pixma TS6020 Printer properties dialog box.
- Once done, initiate print head deep cleaning.
- Select the option Maintenance option > Choose the option Deep Cleaning and hit the ink group to be cleaned deeply.
- Once done, try to run a print test to check whether the issue has been fixed or not.
So, these are the Steps to Fix White Lining Error in Canon Pixma TS6020 Printer. You can follow these steps and get this error fixed at your home without any external support. If you want expert guidance, then talk to our team. Dial 800-742-9005 or send us your query via email at email@example.com.