How to Connect Canon Printer to Mac- Canon is known for producing devices such as steppers, cameras, photocopiers, camcorders, computers, and their peripherals. The company has its headquarters in Japan and has long been ruling the market. Canon has ranked high with many years of experience in dealing with printing equipment and services. For their durability and sharp printing quality, Canon printers have become popular. But some of us are not used to with Mac OS and now able to understand that How to Connect Canon Printer to Mac Airbook and desktops.
We, the Tech Support Expert, can handle a variety of customers from around the world. All you need to do is get in touch with us as soon as you have a problem with your PC. We have served a variety of groups from around the world and you will definitely enjoy our facilities of immediate response. We save your energy to get the nearest computer technician to rush around the community. We will guide you with the best method for How to Connect Cannon Printer to Mac quickly.
Feel free to contact us at 800-742-9005 or even you write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org. Our one of the best technical support engineer with reach to you and solve your all problems related to Canon printers. We are here 24/7 365 days to help you.
The Best Method to Connect Canon Printer with Mac
How you connect a Canon printer to your Mac depends on the type of Canon printer you use. If the Canon printer of a new model, it is likely to support AirPrint, in which case you can set up and print in moments. If not, you will need to find the Canon printer drivers on your Mac system, then download them from the official website of Canon.
You will need to connect it to the Wi-Fi network before you can set up a Canon printer on Mac. Use this to enter the login and password of the Wi-Fi network if the Canon printer has an integrated display (you will find these details at the bottom of your main router).
If the printer uses Wi-Fi Protected Setup, for details on how to add a WPS printer, you will need to refer to the router’s documentation. Follow these instructions from Apple if the router is a MAC AirPort Base Station:
- Open AirPort Utility, located in your Applications folder’s Utilities folder.
- In AirPort Utility, select your base station and enter the password of the base station if prompted.
- Select Base Station > Add WPS Printer from the menu bar.
- Select either “First try” or “PIN” as to allow the type of WPS connection.
- Click on the Continue button. If “The first attempt” has been selected, press the WPS button on the printer.
- Click Done when the MAC Address of the printer appears in the AirPort Utility.
- When selecting PIN to enter the PIN number of the printer that should be listed in the documentation of the printer. Click on the Continue button. Click Done when the MAC Address of the printer appears in the AirPort Utility.
- Quit the use of AirPort.
- Visit System Preferences >>> Printers & Scanners >>> Click the + button
- Keep the Default tab selected and let MAC search for printers to connect with the WiFi network.
- Click on your Canon printer from the list.
- Tap on Add Now.
This is the easy method to fix such issue Connect Canon Printer to Mac. In case if you face any error in mid of the procedure then our professional executives are available at your service.
How to Add Canon Network Printer to MAC
Just as you add a wireless printer, you can add a network printer. If Ethernet or Wi-Fi connects the printer, your Mac will make it accessible to add in Printers & Scanners from the Default tab. If an Ethernet or Wi-Fi option is not available, connect the printer via USB to a Mac on the network or directly to the router and then add it from Printers & Scanners.
Quick and Easy Steps to Link Canon Printer to Mac
Well, these are the easy and quick steps to fix such issue from your printer. Have a look on it:-
- Firstly link the USB cable television with Mac and printer.
- From the Apple menu click on Choices and then choose print and fax. After that once again click on printing tab.
- If printer doesn’t respond then go to the printer’s chauffeur download.
- On the printer web browser window you will see the two choices. First will be the default web browser and other will be IP printers.
- As a user you have to pick the default web browser then select your printer model from the list.
- After the computer system will show its connection with the printer by making the inlcude button active.
- Now you have to pick on contribute to include the printer on your Mac.
- And now your Canon printer will be linked to the Mac.
Tech Support Expert Solves All Canon Problems Instantly
Here we have the best Canon Support team who always try to solve printer-related issues as feasible as possible and as early as possible. Get the information and details you can use within the time frame to help you with the resolutions. We are tech experts with years of professional experience that enable us to quickly and as you would like to resolve all kinds of your queries. We charge a token amount to meet your needs for how to connect printer to Mac that will also be taken after your problem has been addressed.
Buzz Us on 800-742-9005 for Canon Printer Support
Our technical staff is well trained and provides you with a very expert hand for How to Connect Canon Printer to MAC. Our 24/7 service is widely designed to meet modern standards. Just give us a call on our Canon printer toll-free number 800-742-9005.