Canon Printer Stuck On Processing – Canon is a world-class brand that has created a superb market for itself by delivering best-in-class printers. These printers are well-known globally for their optimum performance and low-cost printing. Easy to handle, user-friendly interface, affordable printing, good built quality, and the list goes on and on. But even with so many qualities, the Canon printers are not free from technical malfunctions. Sometimes due to any minor technical glitch, they refuse to respond and strike on processing. If you are going through the same situation, then will teach you Easy Ways to Fix Canon Printer Stuck On Processing.
The printer stuck on processing is one of the most common technical malfunctions encountered globally by Canon users. Generally, this error arises due to internal technical faults or system failures. All this can irritate the user and also affect their efficiency. A wise user is one who first understands the root cause of the problem and then moves towards the resolution. Thus, in this blog, we will first tell you the common reasons for this error and the Easy Ways to Wipe out Canon Printer Stuck On Processing Error.
If you have just encountered a technical issue and you have tried everything to fix that issue, then contact Tech Support Expert and let our experts handle your concern. Dial 800-742-9005 or send us your query via email at email@example.com. We will definitely help you and sail you out of this tough situation.
Common Causes Why Canon Printer is Stuck on Processing
Like we promised above as well. Before moving to How to Fix Canon Printer Stuck On Processing error, we will tell you the common reasons behind this technical malfunction. Knowing about the causes will help you to understand the problem and fix it accordingly.
- Paper jams.
- Connectivity issues.
- Network issues.
- Hardware failure.
- Corrupted operating system.
- Clogged print head.
- Incompatible drivers of the printer.
Easy Ways to Fix Canon Printer Stuck On Processing
This is among the frequently occurring issue that is reported by many Canon users worldwide. But that does not mean it cannot be resolved. You can fix this issue by performing a simple series of steps. Here in this section of the blog, we will teach you how you can fix this issue and get your Canon printer back up and running.
Update Drivers of Printer
Outdated drivers of the printer or older versions of the drivers can restrict the device to work up to its maximum capacity. Thus, updating the printer drivers can fix this issue. Here is how you can fix Canon Printer Stuck On Processing through this method:
- Open the Run Dialog box by navigating to the Search bar and enter Run.
- Now, type devmgmt. msc and press Enter.
- Under Device Management, go to Printing or Print Queue.
- Expand it and click right on the Canon printer and choose Update Driver.
- Now, Click on Check for an automatically updated driver program.
- Follow all the instructions coming on the screen to finish the installation process.
Reinstall Printer Drivers
One of the easy ways to fix the Canon Printer Stuck On Processing error is by reinstalling the printer drivers. It involves a simple series of steps that are mentioned below. You can follow these steps to perform this method:
- Go to start > Control Panel.
- From here, select the option Drivers and Printers.
- From the list choose Canon Printer.
- Click on Uninstall.
- Follow all the on-screen instructions to uninstall the printer drivers.
- Restart the device.
- Open Web Browser and go to the Official Canon Website.
- Move to the Drivers section.
- Choose your Operating System.
- Enter your Device name and Model number.
- Press Enter.
- From the list of drivers, choose the compatible and newer ones.
- Click on the download button to start the downloading process.
- Now, navigate to the download folder and double-click on the downloaded file to start the installation process.
- Follow all the steps coming on the screen to complete the installation process.
- Now check whether the issue has been resolved or not.
Clear Print Queue
If the print queue is not empty, then it might result in a blocked queue and the device will get stuck on processing. Thus, the Easy way to Fix Canon Printer Stuck On Processing is by clearing the print queue. Here are the steps to perform this method:
- Switch Off the device and remove the power cable as well.
- Now, press the Windows button and navigate to the Service option to open the Windows Services.
- Locate the option Print Spooler and click right on it to choose the option Stop.
- Once done, move the Web browser and follow this path:
Windows > System 32 > Spool > PRINTERS.
- Eradicate all the files present in the folder.
- Switch on the printer and also replug the power cord as well.
- Restart the device and check whether the issue has been fixed or not.
In this way, you can fix the Canon Printer Stuck On Processing error. If you need more in-depth technical support, then contact us by calling at 800-742-9005 or send us your query via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.