How to Reset Canon Pixma Ink Cartridges? – Canon Pixma Ink Cartridges are usually containers that hold the ink required for printing the documents. It is essential to check the ink levels inside your ink cartridges on a regular basis. If the ink level inside the cartridges are below the estimated level then replace it instantly. Inside the ink cartridges sensors are present that allow it to verify the ink levels. It is recommended to use ink cartriges that are genuine and compatible with your Canon pixma printer. However sometimes a user from the non-technical background don’t known How to Reset Canon Pixma Ink Cartridges? Therefore we are here with the simple methods to let you know.
Tech Support Expert is the trusted technical company known for its realible solutions for all the printer related problems. Canon is the famous brand among printers and cameras. There are million users of Canon printer across the world. And we are availble 24/7 to provide assistance to the Canon printer users if they get stuck in between any issue. One of the common issue that is faced by most of the users is low level ink cartridges. Sometimes your ink level get low when you are about to print any document and you are unaware of the fact. You don’t have to worry as we have the right solution for How to Reset Canon Pixma Ink Cartridges?
At Tech Support Expert you will get the right and simple solutions as we have a team of professional experts from the technical background. You can call us anytime at our toll-free number 800-742-9005 or mail us at email@example.com.
Methods to Reset Canon Pixma Ink Cartridges
Canon pixma printers have a special chip inserted in their ink cartridges. The function of chip is to tell the low ink level or when the cartridge is out of ink. Printers are the technical device and they do have some drawbacks. One of the major drawback is that most of printers will not function even if the ink cartridge is out of ink. In this situation you have to reset the Canon ink cartridge that needs a chip resetter which has been designed for the particular cartridge model. The chip resetters are available as a single product and is even included with the refill kits.
Below provided are the methods for resetting the Canon Pixma Ink cartridge:
Remove the Cartridge
First of all remove the cartridge from the printer. Then insert the cartridge into the main channel of resetter.
Chip must make Contact
Now you are required to verify that the chip on the ink cartridge should make contact with the contact plate of the resetter.
Press On the Cartridge
Smoothly press on the cartridge for a few seconds. Thn the LED light on the chip resetter will flash for several times. This shows that the cartridge has made contact with the chip. Hold the cartridge in the same place like for five seconds until and unless the LED light starts emitting a constant steady light.
Remove the Cartridge
At last remove the ink cartridge from the chip resetter. You can follow the same procedure if you want to reset any other ink cartridge online. Once the procedure is finished, install the cartridge in the printer.
We esnure you that by following the above steps you will be able to successfully reset your Canon pixma ink catridges. It is quite easy procedure and every printer user must implement it whenever the printer displays the low ink level warning even when there is enough ink left in the cartridge.
How to Reset Canon Ink Cartridges?
- First thing you need to do is press the power button to turn off the printer.
- Secondly hold the Stop or Reset button while pressing the power button. Release the Stop/Reset button by holding down the power button and press twice in a row.
- Then wait about 20 to 30 seconds until the LED displays 0.
- Now press “Stop/Reset” four times in a row.
- Press the power button two times.
- Turn off the printer by pressing the power button again. The printer has been reset now.
- Now to reset the cartridge disconnect the power and USB cable from the printer.
- After that open the cartridge door and hold the power button.
- Next reconnect the power cables during holding down the power button.
- Finally close the cartridge door and release the button. The ink cartridge has been reset.
Alternative Way to Reset your Canon Printer
Perform a Factory Reset
This is the another way for Canon printer ink reset. You can rid of this issue by performing the factory reset.
- In the menu of your Canon printer you will see a option of factory reset. For selecting the factory reset option you need to connect to the home network and have to go through the entire setup process all over again.
- First of all turn on your printer and open the menu to acess the factory reset option. Use the directional arrows to move on to the setup menu followed by “Device Settings”.
- Choose the Reset Settings option and select Ok to restart the process.
Why Choose us for Canon Printer Issues?
If you are looking for IT support management partner then we, Tech Support Expert is here to provide you best services. Below listed are some of the reasons of choosing us:
- We resolves issues faster and thus has become the first choice of the market players.
- Our company has hired certified and experienced technical experts.
- Through many years of work, we have accumulated a huge knowledge that we are sharing with our clients.
- At Tech Support Expert you will get best tech guide for all the Canon printer issues.
Best Assistance for any Canon Printer Issue
Find and contact Tech Support Expert for any troubleshooting, drivers, connectivity or ink cartridges issue with your printer. Our technical experts will provide you the best customer support services via call or Live Chat. Now without any hesitation buy yourself a stylish and affordbale Canon printer and for any support we are just a call away. Dial our toll-free number 800-742-9005 for printer assistance.