Fix Canon Printer Orange Light Issue – Canon is a multispecialty brand that has created a huge fan following through its high-quality printing devices. The printers delivered by this particular brand are famous in the market for real-time and cost-saving printing. Despite the entire positives, sometimes due to heavy usage or uneasy handling, even these printers can encounter technical flaws and one such is an orange light issue. If you are the one who is facing this issue and unaware of the ways to fix it, then you have reached the right blog. In this blog by Tech Support Expert, we will tell you a step-by-step process to Fix Canon Printer Orange Light Issue.
The orange light issue is among the common flaws encountered by many users. The number of times the light blinks signifies different issues. But you can fix this issue by following a series of simple steps that we will discuss in the blog. If you are experiencing the same, then keep reading this blog as in this blog, we are going to tell you the ways to Fix Canon Printer Orange Light Issue.
Tech Support Expert is a top-notch company that is backed by a team of well-trained technical experts. We provide real-time and research-based technical support to our clients. So, you can contact us anytime at 800-742-9005 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to get a quick resolution against Canon printer issues.
Reasons Behind Canon Printer Orange Light Issue:
Before moving on to the troubleshooting steps, it is crucial to first check how many times the light is fishing. When such type of error occurs, the number of light flashes shows the type of error that has occurred. There could be different reasons behind this issue like improper paper alignment, corrupted drivers, etc.
- Two Flashes shows the Canon Printer is out of paper.
- Three Flashes Indicates that there could be paper jams of improper alignment of papers.
- Four Flashes shows an uninstalled ink tank.
- Five Flashes indicates a defective print head.
- Six Flashes shows that the paper is not appropriately loaded in the front tray.
- Seven flashes indicate the improper installation of the ink tank
- Eight flashes show full ink absorber
So, these are some of the indicators from which you can get the type of problem you are facing with your Canon Printer.
Methods to Fix Canon Printer Orange Light Issue
Resolving technical issues related to the printer is critical as they are used for daily work. If you are facing such an issue, then there is nothing to worry about. You can fix this issue by following some basic methods that are mentioned below. But make sure to follow all the steps in the exact same order are mentioned below to get optimum results.
Method 1: Uninstall and Reinstall the Canon Printer Drivers
The first method to fix the Canon Printer Orange Light Issue is to uninstall the drivers of the Canon Printer and then reinstalling them again. You can do this by following the below mentioned series of steps.
Follow these steps to uninstall the drivers:
- Launch Run command box by pressing Windows + R.
- Now type Control > Press Ok.
- From here navigate to Hardware and Sound.
- Select Printer and Devices.
- Choose your Printer name > Press Remove Device.
- Once done again launch the Run command box by pressing Windows + R.
- Type printui.exe > Press Ok.
- Now enter into the Drivers tab from Printer Server properties.
- Choose the entries > Press Remove > Eliminate drivers.
- Also, remove all the pre-existing files related to the Canon Printer.
- Once done, restart the system.
Follow these steps to reinstall the drivers:
- Switch On system.
- Run Web Browser.
- Navigate to the Official Canon Website.
- Search for your printer name and model.
- Look for the Download option.
- Click on Download and follow all the instructions to download and install the drivers.
Method 2: Inspect the Ink Cartridges of the Printer
This is the second method that you can try to fix this issue. 50% of the time this issue is caused due to defect or fault in the ink cartridges of the printer. If you have not changed the ink cartridges of the Canon printer for a long time, then there might be chances that the issue is caused by them only.
Check the following things:
- Open the Canon printer head.
- Remove the ink cartridges carefully.
- Check the leakage, crack, ink levels, expiration date, etc.
- In case of any defect, replace the same with new ones.
- If nothing is detected, then clean the ink cartridges and place them back properly.
- Now, close the print head.
- Start a print test to check the status of the issue.
Once done with both the methods, try to check whether the issue has been fixed by looking at the status of the light. We hope that now your Canon Printer Orange Light Issue might get fixed. For the future as well, if you face any sort of technical issue with your Canon printer and wanted real-time assistance regarding the same, then don’t hesitate to contact Tech Support Expert.
You can avail of our quick and reliable service by dialing 800-742-9005 or write to us at email@example.com.