Unable to Connect Canon Printer to PC- While sending reports or print occupations to a system printer, individuals now and again run over a blunder message that says Windows can’t interface with the printer. Now and then that is joined by an Access is Denied mistake message, while different occasions, just the blunder appears. There are numerous reasons regarding why it springs up on your system. To fix such, Unable to Connect Canon Printer to PC issue we will discuss various steps and methods to fix it up. Yet it generally relies upon the setup.
For any sort of tech issue always ask for professional support. Our company Tech support expert provides its tech assistance to fix your issues with simple methods. Various Canon printer users encounter with Unable to Connect Canon Printer to PC issue. Well, this is not a tricky error that can’t be solved. We will provide you with easy and simple ways to fix it up.
To get in touch regarding Printers and other devices give us a call at our toll-free number 800-742-9005. You can even mail us also, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Solution: 1 Enable File and Printer Sharing on Windows Firewall
- You can’t interface with the printer if Windows Firewall forestalls the association. Guarantee a special case is given for printer and record sharing through Windows Firewall on the PC and the PC to which the gadget is joined. Follow the means referenced underneath to empower the alternative.
- Press the Windows catch, and open Control Panel from the Start Menu.
- From the Control Panel, pick Windows Firewall and snap on the Exceptions
- Guarantee the File and Printer Sharing checkbox has a tick mark. If not, select the checkbox. That will ensure the application won’t hinder the association.
Solution: 2 Remove Unnecessary Printer Drivers
- An establishment of past printer can forestall the printer spooler from including new printers. To evacuate them, press Windows Key + R. Ensure you have Administration rights for this progression on the PC. In the run window type printmanagement.msc and press enter.
- Double-tap on “All Drivers”. Presently erase any printer’s driver that is superfluous or flawed. To erase, right snap on the driver and snap-on erase in the spring up menu.
- Subsequent to evacuating the drivers for the printer being referred to, re-include it regularly,
Solution: 3 Delete Pre-existing Driver Files From Registry
- A previously existing yet debased driver record can be preventing the windows from associating with the printer.
- Press Windows Key + R. Type Regedit and press enter. Ensure you have administrative rights for this progression on the PC. Library proofreader’s new window will show up. In the left sheet, explore to the accompanying area by double-tapping on the organizers:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Control\Print\Printers\*YOUR PRINTER’S NAME*\CopyFiles
- Erase the “ICM” organizer which is under the “CopyFiles” envelope.
- Presently take a stab at associating with the printer.
Solution: 4 Run Microsoft’s Automated Printer Troubleshooter
- Download the document from this connection. Open the record with investigating wizard.
- Allow the troubleshooter to recognize and fix the issues. Test it by tapping the Add new printer button. After the investigating has completed, attempt re-including the printer typically and on the off chance that it despite everything won’t work, at that point use Solution 1 once more.
Well, these above are the tested methods which definitely fix you’re Unable to Connect Canon Printer to PC issue. In case if you any kind of problem in mid of the process, do not hesitate and connect to us through our toll-free number. We are available at your service.
Quick Services for Minor Printer Issues
Our vast service line will help you any kind of your printer issues. We provide instant and quick services so that you can save your time and money. Following are the printer issues for which we provide our instant assistance:-
- low toner error
- My printer is printing too slow
- Paper Jam issue
- My computer is sending the print job to the wrong computer
- Printer connectivity problems
- 50.4 Error
- “Spooler” Error Message
- Vertical lines are jagged
- Print Unable 46
Our tech executive is here to help you, yet on the off chance that you need further assistance kindly don’t stop for a second to call our client care line at 800-742-9005, our delegates are here to help you in any capacity conceivable!
Tech Support Expert – A Professional Tech Geeks
Our company Tech support expert is a certified third-party service provider firm. We provide our services for all kind of tech devices that we use in our daily life. We have a team of highly professional and qualified tech experts and by the help of them, you can fix your technical glitches with easy solutions.
To get in touch with us you need to dial our number 800-742-9005. This is our toll-free number and our lines are open 24*7 throughout the year. For more details, you can mail us also, write to us at email@example.com