How to Fix Canon Printer Problem After Windows 10 Update- Noticing issues with the previously connected devices after the Windows 10 update is very common. The old devices namely printers firstly face the problems. Many times while the update processes, the involvement of the bug is introduced. These cause effective problems and solving these is not a task. Fixing any issue related to the Canon printer is quite easy with the involvement of certain steps.
If you are concerned about How to Fix Canon Printer Problem After Windows 10 Update, Tech Support Expert is here to offer the best solution on the same.
Tech Support Experts is a leading technology expert in the industry that have a solution to every technology problem. The company holds the guidance of technical experts who provide effective knowledge of How to Fix Canon Printer Problem After Windows 10 Update. We have listed some point in the blogs that explains the cure to the printing problems after the update of Windows 10.
How to Fix Canon Printer Problem After Windows 10 Update
Here are some key factors which we have explained below. The steps mentioned help in reducing the bug effects which cause the Canon Printer Problem After Windows 10 Update.
Power Off the Printer
Most of the time when a mysterious issue occurs, it is better to turn off the printer. Sometimes bugs occur with the update and for the solution of How to Fix Canon Printer Problem After Windows 10 Update, the prime step is to simply power cycle the printer.
Here are some steps which must be followed.
- Turn off the printer from its power button.
- Remove the plugged cords between the printer and the computer.
- Wait at least 1 minute before starting the printer again is necessary.
- Turn off the printer and check the stability of the printer.
- If the issue is resolved and the printer is able to print these documents, it is best otherwise jump to the next step.
Troubleshoot the Printer
Troubleshooting the printer is the next step of How to Fix Canon Printer Problem After Windows 10 Update. We have mentioned some steps which are necessary to follow in order to get the printer back to working conditions.
- Go to Main Menu.
- Search for Connected Devices.
- Find Cannon Printer in this section.
- Left-click on the printer option.
- Choose the troubleshooting option and click.
- Let it troubleshoot and do not interrupt the process in between.
Update the Drives of the Printer
The printer sometimes has internal issues such as with the drives. For the purpose of How to Fix Canon Printer Problem After Windows 10 Update, updating the printer’s drive can be extremely beneficial. This step is important to follow as sometimes the printer is unable to cope with the new version of the printer and hence it causes the effect.
- Follow Main Menu.
- Go for the Connected Devices option.
- Click on the Canon Printer Option.
- You will see many options when you left click on it.
- Choose the update.
- Click Confirm
Let the printer update without pressing any key and make sure that the connection of the printer is stable.
Printer Spooler’s Reset
A printer spooler is a connecting device in Windows that manages the connections of the printer with the computer. For How to Fix Canon Printer Problem After Windows 10 Update, you can choose this step too as it may help with the solution.
- You can see the Windows icon on the keyboard , press it along with R.
- A box on the screen will be visible type, services.msc, and press Enter.
- You will notice a service window.
- In the service wonder look for the Pinter Spooler.
- Right, click on the Printer Spooler option.
- Choose the option Stop.
- Again press the Windows icon on the keyboard along with R.
- Type %WINDIR%\system32\spool\printers and press Enter.
- A folder will appear, select all files and press delete.
- Move back to the Service window, double click on Printer Spooler.
- Click on the Start option.
- Choose Startup Type, and click Automatic.
- Move further by clicking OK, changes will be saved.
Troubleshoot the Windows
It is time to troubleshoot the Windows if any of the above options on How to Fix Canon Printer Problem After Windows 10 Update doesn’t work.
- Go to the Main menu.
- Search for Troubleshoot Settings
- You will find Get up and Running once you scroll down.
- Choose the Troubleshoot for Windows.
- This will clean the bugs.
Contact Tech Support Expert!
To Know more about How to Fix Canon Printer Problem After Windows 10 Update, contact us today.