Install Canon MX490 Printer On Mac Device – Canon is a brand that is trusted by millions of people around the world to satisfy their printing needs and desires. This company has created a strong name by delivering innovative printing solutions such as Canon MX490 Printer. This device particularly provides the perks of Wireless Air Print, Wireless Scanning, Faxing, Copying, Fax Machine, etc. Further, they provide low-cost printing to the user and also allow them to save ink as well. But to avail of such benefits, the user needs to go through the installation process. So, in this blog, we will tell you How to Install Canon MX490 Printer On Mac Device.
Canon is a multi-dimensional company that is well known in the market for its innovation and advanced technology printers. These devices are designed in such a manner that they support both the Mac and Windows operating systems. If you own a Mac device and you are looking to Install Canon MX490 Printer On Mac Device, then you have reached the right blog. In this blog, our experts will teach you the easy process by which you can install Canon MX490 on your Mac device at your home without any external support. So, stay with us till the end to find out how to accomplish this task.
If you are facing any type of technical issue, then feel free to contact us. Dial 800-742-9005 or write us your query via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Method to Install Canon MX490 Printer On Mac Device
Every printer has to go through the installation process to work with Mac. The steps to install the printer will depend on the type of the model. The installation process of Canon printers is easy and can be performed at your home. Thus, follow the methods down below to install a canon printer on your Mac device:
Method: Through USB Cable
This is one of the basic methods that you can perform even if you belong to a non-technical background. All you need to make sure is to have a good quality USB cable lengthy enough to cover the distance between your printer and Mac device. Here is How to Install Canon MX490 Printer On Mac Device through this method:
- Switch on Canon MX490 Printer and Mac Device as well.
- Now, take a USB cable and insert it into the USB ports located on the printer and Mac as well.
- Wait for the system to establish a connection and on the desktop, select the option Preferences.
- Now, hit the option Add Printer.
- Here, your device automatically searches for the available printer.
- Select Canon MX490 and Follow all the steps to install the printer on your Mac Device.
If you find any trouble while performing any of the steps mentioned above, then feel free to move on to the next method.
Method 2: Through Website
If the above method did not come to your rescue, then try out this method. This is one of the easiest ways to install Canon MX490 on the Mac device is by navigating to the Official Canon Website and downloading the printer drivers. Here are the steps to Install Canon MX490 Printer On Mac Device though this method:
- Run Web Browser and Navigate to the Official Canon Website.
- Move to the Driver section.
- Choose your Operating System and Enter your printer name and model number.
- Press Enter.
- From then list, choose the compatible and newest drivers.
- Click on the download option.
- Once done, double click on the downloaded file and follow all on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
- Now, try to run a print test to check whether the printer is connected or not.
Method 3: Wirelessly Install Canon MX490 on Mac device
If you are like us who want to get rid of the hassle of wires, then this method is for you. Follow the instructions given down below to Install Canon MX490 Printer On Mac Device wirelessly:
- Switch on the printer and Mac as well.
- Press the Wireless network button on the printer.
- Make sure to have a stable and working internet connection.
- Go to Wireless Connection/ preferences > Click on the option Add Printer.
- From the list, choose your device name and press Next.
- Follow all the instructions one by one to Install Canon MX490 Printer On Mac Device.
- Once done, try to run a print test to check whether the printer is connected to Mac or not.
This is How to Install Canon MX490 Printer On Mac Device. You can try out these methods and accomplish the task of installing your printer to Mac. We hope you liked this blog and you have learned something from it. If you need to get rid of any technical concerns or you face any trouble while performing the methods mentioned above, then feel free to call us. Dial 800-742-9005 or write us your query via email at email@example.com.