How to Install Canon Printer Driver in Windows 10 – Technology is evolving rapidly and with the changing times, the ways of printing are also changing. Canon is a renowned brand name when it comes to quality electronic devices. This company is especially famous for its high-quality printers. Canon printers are widely known as the best printers that deliver a class printing experience to the user. But to use this printer in Windows 10 one must fully configure the printer or download the drivers. So if you are looking for some information on How to Install Canon Printer Driver in Windows 10, then you are at the right place.
Full configuration or installing the drivers of the printer is critical for the optimal printing experience. Without this, one will not be able to use the canon printer on Windows 10. Windows 10 comes with many unique features and it also supports a plethora of printing devices. Installing the canon printer driver is an easy and hassle-free task especially in windows 10. It gives you the ability to enjoy seamless printing just by installing its complete setup. Today in this article we will tell you the steps on How to Install Canon Printer Driver in Windows 10, then keep reading this blog.
If you have any other issues regarding the Canon printer or want assistance regarding any technical glitch, then contact Tech Support Expert at toll-free number 800-742-9005 write your query to us at email@example.com.
Steps to Install Canon Printer Driver in Windows 10
The most easiest and common practice to install Canon Printer Driver in Windows 10 is via a USB cable. One can also install a wireless printer to Windows 10. In this blog, we have briefly discussed the steps on how to install the printer drivers in Windows 10.
Method 1: This is the first method that you can try to get the issue resolved. Follow all the below mentioned accurately and in the same manner:
- The first thing is to make sure to connect the Canon Printer to Windows 10 and also make sure that it is working completely fine.
- The second step is to install the driver in windows. You can do this by visiting the official Canon website, search for the driver and follow instructions to download it.
- Once done, Go to the Start button on your screen and select the option Devices and Printers.
- Right-click on the Printer’s icon and choose the option Properties.
- Once done look for your Printer’s name and its make & model number.
- Go to Menu and Select the Computer
- Choose Manage
- Click on the option Device and Manager > other devices.
- Right-click on the model number and choose the option Update Driver Software. This will op[en a new window on the screen.
- Hit the option Browse my computer for driver software.
- Now select Let me pick Canon drivers on my PC
- Choose the printer’s driver from the drop-down list. Click Next
- Follow the instructions coming on your screen and click Next
- Finish the setup
- Once done Restart the Computer/Device/laptop and do a print test.
- Start the device and visit Start > Devices and Printers > Printers Properties.
- Run the print test by Clicking on the option Print test page.
Method 2: You can try this method to download the Canon printer drives in windows 10:
- The first step is to open the web browser and type Canon Printer followed by the model number in the search engine.
- A direct link to download the drivers will be displayed.
- The third step is to directly click on the link to download it.
- Choose the Operating system.
- Click on the option download to download the driver.
- Follow the instructions coming on your screen to download the software.
These were the following steps that you can follow to install the Canon Printer driver to windows 10.
Contact to Avail Real-Time Assistance Related to Canon Printer Issues
We hope that this blog was useful and you get what you were looking for. Our company has done its research and listed the methods by which one can install the printer drivers in the computer/laptop/PC. All the above-mentioned steps are reliable and by following these steps one can easily install the Canon Printer driver in Windows 10. If you want to get more information, you can contact the Tech Support Expert. We are a firm that is working in this industry for a long time and delivering real-time technical assistance to the customers.
The company is backed up by a team of professional technical experts who are working every day to provide instant technical solutions. Our team is experienced and familiar with all the canon printer-related issues. So to get real time solutions against all the Canon printer-related problems, get in touch with Tech Support Expert by calling us at our toll-free number 800-742-9005 or write your query to us through email at firstname.lastname@example.org to get the best services.