Canon Printer Paper Jam Issue – The world is overflowing with developments. In this propelled world, everyone uses specific devices to decrease their outstanding weight. One of the major specific devices is a printer that is regularly used in workplaces and at home. Each specific device causes an oversight if you don’t tackle them with fitting guidelines and headings. In this specific post, we will talk about with respect to the Canon Printer Paper Jam Issue.
Canon printers are a champion among the most trustworthy contraptions that take welcoming. It has simple to utilize features and high printing courses of action that make it a most notable brand. It is asking for in the market. In any case, occasionally the customer faces a bother in using the printer as a result of the nonappearance of really finding out about particular contraptions. Tech Support Expert has a specific gathering of authorities which will give you give you essential responses to settle your Canon Printer Paper Jam Issue goof.
If you are facing any trouble regarding your Canon Printer. You can Contact Tech Support Experts. You can reach to us by contacting at 800-742-9005. Even you can drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Even you can use our Click to Talk where you are the free call to Tech Support Expert, just you need to enter your phone number (including area code) and click Call. The system will call your phone first and then establish a connection to the Tech Support Expert. For this visit our website www.techsupportexpert.com. We are always available 24/7 to provide you the best assistance.
Reasons behind Canon Printer Paper Jam Error
Papers jams are the result of an assortment of issues your Canon Printer has experienced, they are not the wellspring of the issue. So here are the most widely recognized causes:
- Paper inserted incorrectly. Loading the paper in the input tray. Sheets stuck together, folded or frayed paper, and an overloaded tray can all create problems. Even using the wrong type of paper can cause paper jams.
- Damaged rollers. The rollers can suffer wear and tear over time. By mishandling can result in them getting damaged.
- Low-quality paper. Printers, photocopiers, and MFDs are very precise devices. Using low-quality paper can create flakes and shred that cause issues.
- Low-quality cartridges. Low-quality cartridges can leave behind stray ink and toner. This will not only result in paper jams but also affect output quality.
Preventing Paper Jam Error in Canon Printer
Paper jams are a certainty over the life of Canon printer. Nonetheless, in case of continuous paper sticks, the accompanying advances may help forestall them.
- While printing multiple pages, do not mix the paper sizes.
- Make sure your printer paper is correctly seated into the slot or tray.
- If Canon printer has a paper tray, do not fill the tray to capacity. Overfilling the paper tray is frequently the cause of paper jams.
- Many printers have sliding mechanisms that allow different types and sizes of paper to be fed into the Canon printer. If the slider is not properly positioned, it can cause a paper jam.
- Use standard office paper. Folded, labeled, and specialty paper can often cause jams because they have irregular dimensions. If confuse regarding the which types of paper Canon printer accepts, consult the printer documentation.
Common Cannon Printer Error Codes
|Error Code||Support Code||Cause||Action|
|The printer is out of paper.
Printing one side is complete if you are performing manual duplex printing.
Load paper in the rear tray.
Align the paper guide with the paper stack when you load paper.
Select a paper size for the paper in the rear tray by pressing the printer‘s Paper Select button.
|The cover is open.
Paper is jammed.
|E04||168A||The cartridge is not installed properly.|
|The cartridge cannot be recognized.||Check the following.
Install appropriate ink cartridge on the printer.
|Ink absorber is almost full.||Press the printer‘s OK button to continue printing. Contact your nearest Canon service center to request a repair.|
Tech Support Expert Other Beneficial Services
- Windows Help
- Router Support
- Printer Support
- Smart Gadget Help
- Apple MAC support
- Microsoft Office Help
- Email and outlook support
We have the team of highly trained and knowledgeable experts who are outstandingly well in their work. Tech Support Expert is available 24/7 through our toll-free number 800-742-9005 to provide the best technical help to customers. We are the best among customer for accurate and exact support for all leading printer brand. Feel free to give us a call at our toll-free number.