Easy Ways To Fix Canon Printer Error P02 – Canon is a Japanese MNC. It specializes in the manufacturing of printers, photocopiers, steppers, etc. The brand promises the best printing quality and a seamless printing experience. Also, the printer brand has a wide selection for the user to select. In other words, you can choose the canon model printer that suits your professionals and personal requirements. In general, these printers work wonders. However, sometimes users face a so-called error P02. They seek Easy Ways To Fix Canon Printer Error P02 but can’t find it.
Well, now you are at the right place, don’t sweat it. We won’t disappoint you. You will find here the fixation guide for this error. This error seems complex, but it is not. With a few steps mentioned in the fixation guide, one can easily deal with this issue. So, if you want to get rid of this error ASAP, keep reading. Without further ado, let’s start with this guide of Easy Ways To Fix Canon Printer Error P02. But before digging deep, we will discuss the culprits.
Know the Causes of Canon Printer Error P02
In general, this error in the cannon printer occurs when there is an issue with the ink cartridge. Also, if the printer is facing problems with the connector of the cartridge. Due to this, the printer doesn’t print properly. As a result, the user feels frustrated and starts finding the solutions. However, before a solution, we need to know the culprit. So, let’s know the causes of the Canon Printer Error P02.
- The problem is with the ink cartridge
- The printer is unable to connect with the cartridge
Whatever the reason is, this error is usually easy to fix. You can try removing the cartridges or replacing the ink cartridges. However, non-technical users may find it difficult. Do not worry. Keep reading this fixation guide and fix this issue on your own.
Easy Ways To Fix Canon Printer Error P02
The fixation for this common causing error is a tricky one. However, a well-explained guide is penned down that will help you resolve this error in a minute. Just have a look at these steps to fix the canon printer error P02.
Try a Power Cycle:-
- Press the power button. Turn off your Canon Printer.
- Turn On the printer after a few minutes.
- Move the cartridge from right to left once you turn your printer ON.
- Ensure there is no foreign body present inside the printer.
Clean Your Printer:-
- Turn off your printer.
- Unplug the power cord.
- Inspect the rear tray area carefully. (use torchlight).
- Remove foreign objects using a long-nose plier carefully.
- Also, check the inside of the printer.
- Turn ON your Canon Printer.
- Open printer’s main access cover.
- The print head holder will transform into ink changing position.
- Unplug the power cable from the Canon printer while keeping the access cover open.
- Slide the carriage to the right side. Release it only when it stops at one place.
- Additionally, inspect for any obstruction in the left and center locations.
- If there is any obstruction or foreign object, remove it with long-nose pliers.
- Now slide the carriage to the little left until becomes stable.
- Inspect the right location for any obstruction or foreign object.
- Remove any obstructions or foreign objects carefully.
- Power ON your Canon Printer and confirm if it operates normally.
Next, you can clean the encoder strip with a dry lint-free cloth. However, if your Canon printer is still not working properly and the Canon Printer Error P02 is not gone, ensure that none of its parts are defective, such as logic boards, carriage units, carriage motor, etc. If any of the parts are damaged or defective, the printer won’t work. Kindly replace them.
That’s all folks, that is how you can solve Canon Printer Error P02 easily. Hope the above-mentioned steps will work for you. Just follow the instructions exactly and all done!. However, if you struggle while understanding the above-listed steps or find it difficult to solve this complex error, then don’t fret. If you need any external support, get assistance from experts. Do not hesitate, you can at 800-742-9005 or drop a query at email@example.com.