Canon Wireless Printer Setup Support – Canon is a well-heard name which is the manufacturer of one crucial device that is a printer. One could get the varieties of canon printers such as wired or wireless, inkjet or laser, for home, office or business. These printers come with fantastic features which make Canon a leading brand. However, being a leading brand doesn’t mean there won’t be any flaw, often customers find it difficult to deal with technology and stuck at the very first stage such as set up or installations. Thus, end up looking for Canon Wireless Printer Setup Support, in order to complete the wile process in the right manner.
Though setting up a Canon Wireless printer is not any sort of rocket sciences but it definitely requires a good knowledge and understanding of printers. There are certain things which are important to keep in mind while you are in the process. It is important to carry out the setup or installation process right at the very first stage so, that you do not have to struggle later. If you have stuck somewhere with the installation, or unable to set up the printer then you are at the right place for the solution. At Tech Support Expert, we deliver the best and instant Canon Wireless Printer Setup Support.
You can also avail our remote support service as well, all you need to do is give us a call at toll-free number 800-742-9005.
Prepare for the Set-Up or Installation Process of Canon Printer
Before directly jumping on to the setup process, you first need to prepare for the entire thing. This will help with the smooth functioning of the process as there will be no hassle at the last moment. So, here is what you need to do before starting the Canon Wireless Printer Setup process;
- Check if your printer is plugged in or turned on in the right way.
- Make sure to check if your printer has an installation software.
- Make sure you have a good internet connection and your printer is connected with the internet.
- Also, ensure that your computer is at the same network as of your printer.
So, once you are done going through all these processes then you are good to go for the main process.
Steps to Install Canon Printer on Windows
- Click the Windows logo in the bottom-left corner of the screen and open the window.
- Now you need to go to the setting and for that, you need to click the settings gear in the lower-left side of the window.
- Look for the Device option, it will be present at the top of the Settings window.
- Now, on this tab on the left side of the window, you will find Printers and Scanner click on it.
- At the top of the page, you need to click at the Add a Printer or scanner, this will lead you to a pop-up window. In case you see the printer’s name along with the model number that means you are already connected.
- Now, in the pop-up window, you need to click on the Printer’s name. As soon as you are done doing this your computer will be prompt to connect with the printer. In case the printer is unable to find window then skip to the next step.
- You can also try installing the Printer with the help of USB Cable. Here are some of the steps which you can follow to go for this process:
- With the help of USB to USB Cable and attach your printer to your computer.
- Now patiently, wait for the installation to get completed.
- Wait till the installation window appear.
- Now, simply follow the on-screen instructions.
These were the simple steps which you can follow in order to set up your Canon Printer on your own. If you are still facing trouble or any sort of technical difficulties even after following the above steps then we would recommend you to take the assistance from experts.
How to Set up Canon Wireless Printer?
- First of all press the Home button on your Canon printer.
- Then use Up and Down arrow buttons to select the WLAN icon.
- Now press the left function button.
- You will see the WLAN setup on the screen. Select the option.
- After that press the OK button.
- The Blue WiFi indicator lights will light up that indicates the wireless connection is enabled.
- Two setup options will be presented infront of you i.e, WPS and Standard Setup.
- The printer will select WPS setup method by default.
- Click the button on display which says “Other Methods”.
- Now select Standard Setup and Press Ok.
- The printer will now start searching the available WiFi networks.
- Enter the password after selecting the WiFi network.
- Once you enter the password, tap on Done.
- Press the Ok button and now your printer will connect to the WiFi network.
Tech Support Experts for Canon Wireless Printer Support
Canon Printer users can always rely on us for the best and instant support for their printer. We have the team of highly qualified and experienced experts who are exceptionally well in their work. We are available 24/7 through our toll-free number 800-742-9005 to provide the best technical help to customers. We are the best among customer for precise and accurate support for all leading printer brand. Feel free to give us a call at our toll-free number to connect with experts who are known for delivering a guaranteed solution.