How to Fix Canon Printer Error Code E31- While using Canon Printer the user faces many kinds of errors, and one such error code is E31. This is a kind of technical issue that is related to missing drivers, corrupt drivers, and outdated drivers, and this issue is triggered by a window device. This frustrating error can happen anytime, whenever you are working or using this printer and it causes disruption of workflow and leave the user feeling helpless. Code E31 error mostly occurs when the personal computer is not connected to Printer, and worn- out cable connection can be responsible for this error in the printer. First, the user should try to resolve the problem by himself, if the issue is unresolved after many tries then contact with best technicians to fix the cannon printer error code E31.
Tech Support is USA based company that provides the best IT Support, protection, and maintenance related to computer systems and networks. The user does not need to worry, in this article post, we are going to provide step-by-step instructions on how to fix the Canon printer error code E31. It does not matter whether you are a beginner or an experienced user of Canon printers. Our tech experts provide easy guidance to follow, that will help the user to resolve the issue fast. Let’s get started on troubleshooting Error 31 in the printer. You can contact the qualified, professional technicians of Tech Support Expert at 8007429005 or write an email at email@example.com.
Reasons For Canon Printer Error Code E31
This type of error is usually caused by an issue with the ink cartridges. There are many causes that are associated with error code E31 in cannon printers, which are as follows.
- Empty or low ink cartridges: The user should check the ink cartridges because sometimes it can be empty or low on ink, and due to this the printer will not be able to print and show the E31 error code.
- Installation of ink cartridges incorrectly: Installation of cartridges should be correct; otherwise the printer may face the E31 error code because the printer is unable to detect them.
- Dirty contacts: One of the main reasons for the E31 error code is the obstructed or dirty contacts because these bad contacts create problems with communication with cartridges.
- Damaged ink cartridges: the printer is unable to detect ink cartridges because of faulty ink cartridges, and is responsible for the E31 error code.
- Outdated printer firmware: Due to Outdated firmware on the printer can cause the E31 error code, because of communication issues between the printer and the ink cartridges.
Amazing Solutions To Fix Canon Printer Error Code E31
Canon Printer error code E31 is frustrating while working because it appears on the screen. But here are the best ways that help user to fix the problem.
- Check the printer connection: The first step to fix the error problem is that the user should check the connection of the printer with the computer or network, and ensure that they are secure or not.
- Replacement of the ink cartridges: The user should use the best cannon ink cartridges, and if the user found ink cartridges empty or low on ink, and then replace them with new ones.
- Clean the contacts: Always clean the ink cartridges with a soft, lint-free cloth. Keep in mind that contacts are not dirty or obstructed.
- Check the ink cartridge installation: the user should check the ink cartridges installation if find an E31 error while using the printer, then Open the printer cover and re-install them correctly.
- Restart the printer: If the screen of the computer shows the error again and again then the user should switch off the printer and unplug the printer from the power source. After waiting for one or two minutes, then plug it back in and turn it on again.
- Update printer firmware: Make sure that any update notification is not available on the canon website related to firmware if available then download and install it on your printer.
- Perform a hard reset: this step is useful when any of the above solutions do not work so for performing a hard reset on the printer, by turn off the printer and hold the power button for 30 seconds. Lastly, turn on the printer. I
- Update the printer driver: due to the need for an update for the driver, the printer may show the error code E31, to resolve or fix this problem the user should update the driver of the printer. First, go to the Canon website and download the latest driver for your printer model, and then install it on your computer.
- Disable the firewall: when communication between the computer and printer occurs because of the firewall then the printer face error E31.
- Reset the network settings: sometimes with the use of a network printer, resetting the network is a good option to resolve or fix the problem of error code E31.
With the help of these steps, the user can be capable to fix the Canon Printer error code E31. If not, then the user may contact the best technician of Tech Support Expert.
By adopting the solutions which are mentioned above in this article, the user can fix the issue related to error code E31 and gets the back printer working properly. If the error persists, then contact us at