How to Fix Canon Printer Error 5b00? – Canon Printers are known for quality printing and scanning. Because of soo many advanced features the Canon printers are showing errors. Most of the users are not able to solve the printer issues due to less knowledge of the technical field. In this blog section, we are here to provide the solution of most asked question i.e, How to Fix Canon Printer Error 5b00? Connect with us and get the step-by-step guide on various Canon printer issues.
It is very common to have error message 5b00 on your Canon printer. As such your Canon printer’s ink cartridges have more and more ink spells because ink system also installs continuously. Canon printer is one of the best printer in the market and thus it has soo many users. And we, Tech Support Expert are guiding hundreds and thousands of users who are facing issues while working on Canon printer. Get the best solution or method on How to Fix Canon Printer Error 5b00?
For further assistance regarding the Canon or any other printer feel free to give us a call at our toll-free number 800-742-9005. You can also mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Easy Steps to Fix Canon Printer Error 5b00
Days are gone when people used to walk out of their home to get their printer issue or error resolved from the technical expert person. Tech Support Expert is providing you with the convenience to get the solution of Canon printer error by sitting at your place. Here we have listed the various steps, methods and solutions to solve error 5b00. Follow them:
- First of all turn off the printer.
- Then press and hold the Stop or Reset button.
- After that press and hold the Power On button.
- When you are holding the Power On button release the “Stop or Reset” button.
- Now while still holding the “Power On” button, press twice the “Stop or Reset” button.
- Release the Power On button.
- Wait until you see the message “idle” on the screen. It will take around 60 seconds.
- Open the top cover to expose the cartridges when the “idle” appears.
- Next, lift up the cover for the cartridge holder and take out both the colour and black cartridges.
- Place down the cover of the cartridge holder and then turn off the printer.
- Turn on the printer again and after the printer initializes return the cartridges.
Reset the Canon Printer using Service Tool
You are required to enter the printer to service mode to reset Canon printer using service tool. In this blog, we will use the service tool V3400 that support various Canon printer. Follow the steps to do so:
- First of all download the Canon service tool V3400.
- Then run the service tool V3400 program.
- From the USB port select the connected USB port number.
- Select MAIN from the Absorber Counter Section of the service tool.
- In the Counter value (%) pull-down menu, select the value (in 10% increments) that is closest to the actual counter value confirmed before setting the counter to the mainboard and click Set.
- To confirm that the value is properly set to the EEPROM print EEPROM information.
Now the printer is ready to work normally, use this guide in case the Canon printer error 5b00 occurs again.
Alternative Method to Solve Canon 5b00 error
- First of all turn on the Canon printer. In the entire process, we will work while the printer is on because of direct working on the printer’s settings.
- Then press the menu button on the printer.
- Put your Canon printer in service mode. To do this you must press the SCAN, Copy buttons in the order. Please consider the whole service mode menu in English as a computer’s BIOS.
- After that press, the + key until you have touched the COUNTEACESS option. Once press the Ok button.
- Your printer screen appears on a page counter and press the Ok button.
- Then press the Copy button.
- Use the (-) key to lower the score and then press Ok.
- Use the symbol (+) to look at the menu and stop when you get to SCAN PAGE COUNT. To wipe the score on the page counter on your Canon printer set this counter back to zero.
- Proceed the entire menu slowly until you touch the ABS-M DON’T COUNT option. Set the score back to zero and click Ok.
- Press the Stop or Reset button when everything is down.
Instant Technical Guidance on Canon Printer
Tech Support Expert is the best technology company who is providing the best customer support services. The company is providing services 24 hours to its customers. If after following the above steps you are not getting the solution or you get stuck in between any step then approach to us. We are just a call away from you. Without any hesitation give us a call at our toll-free number 800-742-9005.