Fix Canon Printer Error Code 5b02 – Canon Printers are famous in the market for their low-cost printing and smooth printing experience. These printers have brought a revolutionary change in the ways of printing. However, despite offering such positives, even these printers are prone to encounter technical flaws. People around the globe have reported facing an issue such as 5b02 with their Canon Printers. So if you are also a victim of the same issue and want to know the ways to Fix Canon Printer Error Code 5b02, then you have reached the right spot.
Printers have become an integral part of everybody’s daily work. From offices to school, these devices are heavily used and due to such usage, these devices are prone to face technical flaws such as the Error Code 5b02. So before moving on to the steps to Fix Canon Printer Error Code 5b02, let us discuss the reasons why this error occurs.
In this article by Tech Support Expert, Our Canon Printer experts will help you with this issue by providing you some of the most accurate methods. You can anytime contact our Canon Printer experts to get instant resolution for all your issues. Our experts are highly trained and capable individuals who are well versed with all the issues related to Canon Printers.
If you are facing any other technical flaw as well related to Canon Printer, then make contact with us through our toll-free number 800-742-9005.
Reasons for the Error Code 5b02
Encountering technical errors such as Error Code 5b02 can be frustrating and time-consuming at the same time. There are many reasons that might trigger the occurrence of this error code. These are:
- This error is encountered by the user if the waste ink gets fully absorbed.
- There could be an internal glitch with the printer.
- Due to over usage of the device.
- Usage of faulty cartridges.
So these were the reasons that might trigger the Error Code 5b02. Luckily there are a few steps that you can follow to quickly fix this issue.
Steps to Fix Canon Printer Error Code 5b02
As we are now fully familiar with the reasons behind this error, it’s time to move on to the troubleshooting steps to get this error fixed. Keep in mind to follow all the steps properly and in a precise manner. Do not skip or manipulate any step to get the best resolution. So below are the methods that you can try to fix the error code 5b02.
Method 1: Reset Your Canon Printer
The very first thing that you need to try to get this issue fixed is to reset your canon printer completely. SO carefully follow all the below-mentioned steps to perform this method:
- The first step is to unplug the power cord from the printer and from the power source as well.
- Now remove all the wired connections to the printer including all the USB cables (if attached).
- Press and hold the Start button
- Now plug in the Canon Printer again.
- Press the Resume button twice while holding the Start button at the same time.
- Now repost the first and second steps again.
- Press the Resume button and hold it for 4 times after performing the above steps.
- Once done with this, check if the issue has been fixed or not.
If in case the issue has not been fixed. Then you can move on to the second method to get this error code fixed.
Method 2: Utilize Service Tool
This is the second method that you can try to fix this issue. But before starting this method, make sure that your Canon Printer has sufficient papers loaded. One fully assured, follow the below-mentioned steps to perform this method.
- The first step is to select the Region. Do this by expanding the drop-down list and choosing your region.
- Chick Set.
- Now set Printers prints one sheet by tapping on Clear Ink Counter > Dropdown menu > Main Black > Set.
- Open the Ink Absorber counter > drop-down list > Absorber.
- Once done click on Main Black and after that choose the Set option. This will allow the printer to start printing one sheet to another one.
- Now click on EEPROM.
- Go to Service Tool > Auto > Test Print.
Once done with all the steps, reset your Canon Printer and wait for few seconds before turning it on. Once on, try to perform a print test to check whether the error has been resolved or not.
We hope this article was helpful and you resolved your issue by following all the steps mentioned in this blog. These are tested steps that are used to Fix Canon Printer Error Code 5b02. By following all these steps accurately one can fix this error. If in case the issue still persists, then we suggest you contact Tech Support Expert for more detailed steps.
Our team is working 24*7 to resolve your query. So contact Tech Support Expert to get the best technical assistance. You can contact us by calling our toll-free number 800-742-9005 or send us your query through an email at email@example.com.