My HP Printer Won’t Print With New Cartridges – HP is the most renowned printer brand across the globe. People highly prefer it to accomplish their working goals. It provides outstanding features and functions to the users. Despite all this, sometimes you might face an unknown error while working on it. But you don’t have to worry at all as we, a team of Tech Support Expert is providing the best solution for all the HP printer issues. In this blog post we are here to provide the relevant steps on the most common statement i.e, My HP Printer Won’t Print With New Cartridges.
Tech Support Expert is a well-known third-party company that is highly recommended when there is any requirement for the HP printer issues. If you are new to HP printer advanced features then avail our best technical support services. We have a team of certified and experienced professionals who ensures to provide 24/7 services. Get the easy and simple steps for My HP Printer Won’t Print With New Cartridges issue.
For any further assistance regarding HP printer errors then give us a call at our toll-free number 800-742-9005. You can even mail us at email@example.com.
Steps to Fix HP Printer Won’t Print With New Cartridges Issue
HP printers rely on various ink cartridges to print documents from a computer. These cartridges design allows you to easily insert them into the printer. When you install brand-new ink cartridges, you can find instances when an HP printer won’t print. Even though there is nothing wrong with the ink cartridges. Well, you can fix the problem by using several troubleshooting methods.
Follow the below-listed steps:
Step 1 –
- Push up the printer lid of your HP printer.
- Locate the printer’s ink cartridges, housed in a grey bay in the centre of the printer.
- Remove the ink cartridges from the printer by pulling up on the black tab that secures them and gently pulls towards you out of the printer.
- If there is any pink packaging tape still on the contracts of the printer cartridge then remove it.
- In case you leave the tape on it then it will block the cartridges from making proper contact with the printer.
- Now replace the ink cartridges back inside the printer and then reprint the document.
Step 2 –
- Download the software update for your particular printer model from HP that corrects an issue with HP printers that extend new cartridges useless and makes your printer to stop functioning.
- Then, input your printer’s model number in the “Locate your Product to get Support” box.
- After that click on your computer’s operating system and download the accurate software patch to your desktop.
- To begin the driver installation double-click on the downloaded file.
- Now follow the on-screen instructions and restart your computer when the installation is complete.
- At last print a test document.
Step 3 –
- First of all the power of your HP printer and remove the ink cartridges from the printer to clean them.
- In the process of installing new cartridges, dirt and dust can get in the way of metal contacts of the cartridge and may result in non-functioning of the cartridges.
- Now place a cartridge on a clean paper towel to prevent the ink from leakage.
- To dampen it pours a very little amount of distilled water onto a cotton ball.
- Then gently wipe the contacts of the ink cartridge with the damp cotton ball.
- After that allow the cartridges to dry, place the cartridges back inside the printer and power on the device.
- At last print a test document to make sure that the printer is working properly.
Quick Steps for My Printer Won’t Recognise a New Ink Cartridges
- Firstly remove all the ink cartridges and perform a hard reset on the printer.
- Then disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer and unplug the power cord.
- Remove the USB cable, in case it is present.
- Now wait for 2-3 minutes and then press and hold the power button on your printer for around 30 seconds to remove any additional charge.
- Plug back the power cable without any extension cord and then plug back the power cord to the printer.
- After that turn on the printer and wait until the warm-up period finishes and the printer is idle.
- Next insert the ink cartridge and try to print a test page and check whether it works.
Best Technical Support for HP Printer
If after following all the steps you are still having doubts on how to solve this error ‘My HP Printer Won’t Print With New Cartridges then connect with us. Our technical services are spread all across the globe. We commit to providing the best solution of your any HP printer issue. Our team is quite an expert in solving all the printers errors efficiently and within no time. Feel free to give us a call at our toll-free number 800-742-9005.