How To Fix Windows Cannot Connect To The HP Printer– Error in Printer is a big trouble for working people. All kind of document work mainly depend on printers. In the printer segment Hp Corporation is on top. The company offer highly build quality printers which are very fast with upgraded features. About a billion of Hp printer exist and sometimes working on such devices error occurance is common. As manyusers ask for How To Fix Windows Cannot Connect To The HP Printer. To help all users, we have found easy methods to fix it.
For technical things alwasys allow experienced and professionals. Techsupportexpert is one stop solution for all kind of technical glitches. Our company is very active for solving such issues. As many users report for How To Fix Windows Cannot Connect To The HP Printer issue. To help all of them we have written this blog. In this blog you will get easy solution.
In case you need to connect with us then dial our toll-free number 800-742-9005. Our lines are open 24*7 throughout the year. For more details mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Causes For Windows Cannot Connect To The HP Printer Problem
While testing we found main causes of Windows Cannot Connect To The HP Printer issue. Here are the reasons:-
- Operation Failed with Error 0x0000007e
- Operation Failed with Error 0x00000002
- Operation Failed with Error 0x0000007a
Methods to Fix Time-Consuming Issue
In this section, we will discuss various ways to fix this issues. The main thing we would like to add that do not skip of the step. Skipping step may not solve your issue.
Solution 1: Create A local Port
- Press Start button and go to control Panel
- Now, locat to Devices and Printers
- Afterthat, Open Devices and Printers and then Click the Add a printer on top of the window. Ensure that you have Administration rights for this step on your PC.
- Choose, Add a local printer by clicking on it. Select Create a new port and make sure there is Local Port selected for Type of port
- Now, You will be asked for a port name in a new window. Type the printer’s address in the following format:
\\IP address or the Computer Name\Printer’s Name
Click OK and Next.
Solutions: 2 Restart Print Spooler Service
- Click on the start button and open RUN
- In the RUN search bar Type services.msc in the run box and click OK button.
- In the Name list, navigate and double-click on service Print Spooler
- Under Service status, click Stop button
- Click Start button to start the service again
Solution: 3 Delete Printer Drivers
- Click Win+R (Windows logo key and R key) at the same time. A Run dialog box will open
- Type printmanagement.msc in the search bar and click OK button
- In the left pane, click All Drivers
- In the right pane, right-click on the printer driver and click Delete on the pop-up menu.
Solution: 4 Copy mscms.dll manually
- Press Windows Key + R. In the run dialog, type: Type system32 and press enter to open System32 folder.
- Now type mscms.dll in the search bar
- Try to connect to the printer again
Solution: 5 Delete a Subkey
- Stop Print Spooler service
- Press Win + R key together
- In the Run dialog box Type regedit in the run box and click OK button.
- Expand HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Print\Providers\Client Side Rendering Print Provider. Right-click on Client Side Rendering Print Provider and choose Delete.
- Start the Print Spooler service
- Reboot your PC and try to add the printer again.
These are the easy ways bu which definitely you can fix your printer issue. In case if you face any issue in mid of the process then connect us.
TechSupportExpert – Best Tech Service Provider
Our company techsupportexpert is highly professional and offer on-call assistance to all the tech users. We are certified third party service provider for such users who face errors while working on such devices. We have a team of highly experienced executives which help you out and give you a good experience with your devices. Our remote services are very helpful and solve your issues at your place only.
How To Connect With Our Team?
To get in touch wih us you need to dial our number 800-742-9005. This is our toll-free number and our lines are open 24*7 throughout the year. With no call-waiting we will answer your call and in short span we will try to fix your technical glitches. For more detailed queries, you can mail us also, write to us at email@example.com We promise to respond quickly and answer all your queries.