Fix HP Printer Error Code 0xb80003eB – Technical issues and errors are common with electronic devices. These devices just like any other gadget can encounter technical malfunctions every now and then. But that does not mean, you cannot fix the problem. If you own an HP Printer and your device is showing Error Code 0xb80003eB, then you have reached the right place. In this write-up, we will teach you a few easy methods on How to Fix HP Printer Error Code 0xb80003eB.
HP is a fantastic brand that is widely known for delivering quality printing gadgets. The printing devices provided by HP come packed with lots of mesmerizing features. Easy-to-use interface, low-cost printing, and reliable scanning, etc. are some features that have forced lots of people to invest in HP printers. As they, electronic devices are liable to face technical glitches and the same is the case with HP. But not now. In this blog, we will take you through some easy steps on How to Fix HP Printer Error Code 0xb80003eB. Do consider having a look at the below-mentioned write-up to wipe out this issue from its roots.
If you have encountered any type of technical issue and wanted to fix it from its source, then do contact Tech Support Expert. We have a dedicated team that is devoted to resolving the customer’s queries in minimum time. If you have spent hours online trying to fix any issue, then it’s time to take expert advice. All you have to do is dial 800-742-9005 or send us your query via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will surely sail you out of the difficult situation.
Methods on How to Fix HP Printer Error Code 0xb80003eB
Printers have become an integral part of everyone’s life. Understanding the criticality of the situation, our team has lined up a few easy methods that will help you fix the issue and get your HP Printer back up and running. But before proceeding further, make sure to follow all the methods in the same order as they are mentioned. So, here’s How to Fix HP Printer Error Code 0xb80003eB:
Power Cycle HP Printer
At times a minor internal glitch can cause big problems. Therefore, it would be best to power cycle the device first before trying anything else. Power cycling the device can eradicate any minor technical glitches assoicated with the device. Here is how you can Fix HP Printer Error Code 0xb80003eB using this method:
- Power Off the HP printer.
- Open the backside cover of the HP Printer and take out the Ink Cartridges.
- Remove all the wires attached to the printer including the power cord as well.
- Wait for a few seconds before moving further.
- Now, attach the wires back to the printer including the power cord.
- Reinsert ink cartridges back to the printer and close the cover.
- Power on the HP Printer.
- Now try to print any document or file to check the status of the problem.
If you are able to print, then it means the issue has been resolved. But in case the issue still persists, then move on to the next method.
Update the Driver of HP Printer
Outdated or corrupted drivers of the printer can cause trouble for the user and sometimes can cause the Error Code 0xb80003eB. Therefore, it is crucial to keep the drivers of your HP Printer updated all the time. Here is How to Fix HP Printer Error Code 0xb80003eB through this method:
- Start the process by pressing the Windows button and choosing the option Device Manager.
- Now, from the list of devices choose HP Printer.
- Click right on HP Printer and choose the option Update Driver.
- Once done, select the option Search automatically for updated driver software.
- Install the driver and restart the HP printer.
Once the HP Printer is back on, check the status of the problem by initiating the print test. If you are able to print the file, then congratulations! You have fixed the issue. But if not, then move on to the third method to Fix HP Printer Error Code 0xb80003eB.
Reinstall the HP Printer
In case the above provide methods did not fix the issue, then it is recommended to reinstall the HP printer to Fix this issue. Here are the steps to perform this method:
- Go to Start > Programs & features > Choose HP Printer > Click on Uninstall.
- Uninstall the HP Printer and restart the system.
- Open the Web Browser and go to the official HP Website.
- Move to the Driver section and enter your HP Printer name and model number.
- Click enter.
- From the list of results, choose the compatible one and click on download.
- Follow all the instructions to download and install the same.
So these are the methods that you can try out to Fix HP Printer Error Code 0xb80003eB. It is expected that you enjoyed this write-up and by following these methods you are successfully able to get your HP printer back into the working state. If you want expert assistance, then do dial 800-742-9005 or send us your query via email at email@example.com to talk to our experts.