HP Envy 4520 Not Printing Color – HP is a world-class brand that delivers refined and superior quality printers. The printers delivered by HP are applauded for their superb built quality and ability to provide low-cost printing. These are easy to use and can be used for both personal and professional use. But despite having such pros, these devices are not free from technical defects or errors. Recently, lots of HP users across the globe have reported the inability of their device, not printing color. If you have been stuck in the same situation and you are trying to figure out How to Fix HP Envy 4520 Not Printing Color, then do consider reading this write-up till the end.
Technical defects and malfunctions have become a regular practice with electronic devices, especially printers. Among all the errors, one of the most common issues associated with HP Envy 4520 is the inability to print color pages. All the HP Envy 4520 users, who are having a hard time printing color with their device can have a look at the literature below to find the easy way out. Through this blog, we will tell you easy ways to fix HP Envy 4520 Not Printing Color.
Tech Support Expert is a one-shop stop for getting simplified, reliable, and quick technical support. We are backed by a skilled, dedicated, and experienced team of technical support staff that includes the industry’s best technical experts and troubleshooting experts. Our team invests their time and always steps forward to resolve the customer query. Thus, if you have encountered any technical issue and you are trying to figure out the exact resolution for the same, then do reach Tech Support Expert.
Dial 800-742-9005 or send us your query via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our team will ensure maximum support in the minimum time period.
Why HP Envy 4520 Not Printing Color?
There are many things that could be held responsible for this error. This error is mainly caused due to some internal glitch. Therefore, in this section of this blog, we will discuss why HP Envy Printer is not able to print color:
- Due to empty or low ink cartridges,
- Incorrect settings of HP Envy 4520.
- Drivers of the device are not working properly.
- Dirty print head.
- Disabled color printing.
- Faulty or defective ink cartridges.
How to Fix HP Envy 4520 Not Printing Color
Fixing this issue is easy and a less time-consuming process. All you have to make sure is follow the series of troubleshooting steps given below and wipe out this error from its main source. So below are the steps that will sail you out from this tough situation:
Power Cycle HP Envy 4520
The foremost thing that you have tried out to fix this issue is to power cycle the device. Power cycling the device can fix some of the minor technical glitches associated with the device. You have to follow the following steps to fix HP Envy 4520 Not Printing Color error through this method:
- Press the power button on the device to turn it off.
- Once done, remove all the wires inserted into the device including the power cable.
- Wait for a few minutes before proceeding to the next step.
- Now, reinsert the wires back to the device including the power cord.
- Press the power button again to turn on the device.
- Now, try to print any file or colored document to check whether the issue has been fixed or not.
Enable Color Printing in HP Envy 4520
If by mistake you have disabled the color printing settings in your device, then it’s time to enable those settings. Disabled settings for colored printing will lead to HP Envy 4520 Not Printing Color. Thus, to resolve this problem, all you have to do is follow the following steps:
- Go to Start and click on Settings.
- From here, move to the Printers option.
- Click right on the printing system logo and choose the option Properties.
- Now, choose the option Printing preferences on the Properties page.
- Click on Paper or quality and hit the option Color.
- Press on Ok and exit the setup.
- Now, try to print a colored page or file to check whether the issue has been fixed or not.
Clean Device Printhead
Another way to fix HP Envy 4520 Not Printing Color is by cleaning the device print head. Print head plays a crucial role in the printing process. It helps to put the print to the paper and make a presentable text.
- Start the process by going to Start > Control Panel.
- Choose the option Drivers and Printers.
- Click right on the printing system logo and choose the option properties.
- Now, hit the Hardware option and select the option Clean Ink.
So this way you can Fix HP Envy 4520 Not Printing Color. We hope you liked this blog and you have learned something from the same as well. If you want to get your issue handled by the best technical support staff, then dial 800-742-9005 or send us your query via email at email@example.com to talk to our experts.