Connecting your HP printer to the Google cloud print is easy and offers lots of benefits. It allows you to print any document from cloud print applications such as phone devices, desktops, etc. To print via the cloud print service, all you have to do is just email your document to the ePrint address. If you want to get some information on How to set up Google Cloud Print on HP Printers, then keep reading this blog. This blog is only relevant to the HP printers which are not cloud print-ready.
To experience a marvelous cloud printing experience, we suggest you use a cloud-ready printer. The biggest plus point of cloud-ready printing devices is that they don’t require any desktop to set up and are able to directly connect to the internet. One just needs to connect it to cloud printing and start printing. Before sharing the steps on How to set up Google Cloud Print on HP Printers, but first, let’s discuss what Google Cloud Print actually is?
Get in touch with the most reliable Tech Support firm to get accurate and reliable resolution related to all your HP-related technical issues and problems. Just call us at 800-742-9005 or send your query via email at email@example.com.
What is Google Cloud Print?
Google cloud print is among the best technologies that is used to print photos, pages, documents, etc from any place using the internet. It is a handy feature and comes with lots of benefits. One can use this technology through an app over mobile, desktop, laptop, etc. The user can easily performing printing activities or print any document, page, or even photos from anywhere using this service.
Steps to Setup Google Cloud Print on HP Printers:
Follow the below-mentioned points to set up Google cloud printing. Firstly, one needs to have a Gmail account to access this service. In case you do not have a Google account, you can create a new one. Secondly, the user needs to get himself registered with the HP cloud. Follow the below-mentioned steps to get yourself registered with HP cloud:
For Capable HP ePrint Devices:
This is one of the easiest methods. It is free of cost and requires only one in a lifetime registration with the HP cloud to receive the email address before using Google cloud print. Follow the below-mentioned steps to complete the registration:
- Make sure that your HP Printer supports the ePrinting and ensure that it is registered with HP connect. You can check the printer’s website to ensure your printer’s capabilities or you can check any website containing information related to the Google cloud support printers list.
- Secondly, you need to visit the Google cloud printing official website. Using your Gmail account, sign in to the website. If in case you do not have a google account, you can create one.
- For signing-in purposes, you need to fill in the correct email id in the space provided and then click on the “Connect my Printer” option.
- Once done with this step, to connect for cloud printing, you need to carefully follow all the upcoming instructions on your screen
For Classic HP Printers
Classic HP printers do not support ePrint. In short, they are not programmed with the ePrint feature. But you can still connect them to the Google cloud print. So, follow the below-mentioned instructions to connect HP classic printers with the Google Cloud Print:
- At first, you need Google chrome browsed installed on your PC, Laptop, or desktop to set up the Google cloud print for Classic HP printers. If you do not have Google Chrome on your device, download one.
- Secondly, you have to assure that your HP printer is compatible with a postscript.
- To check this, visit “www.hp.com/go/upd and select the specifications tab. After selecting the specification tab, look for the supported HP printers in the list of HP UPD printers list. Make sure to check that it should be listed under the PS column as well.
- Now, you have to visit the Google cloud print official website and select the “Add a classic printer” option. This will add your printer to the list automatically.
- Once done, you need to sign in using your Gmail account.
- After signing in, follow all the instructions coming on the screen so that you can connect your printer.
Through all these steps you can easily set up Google Cloud Print on your HP printer. We hope this blog was helpful to you in every manner and you have got all the required information that you were looking for. Tech Support Expert is 100% sure that by following the above-mentioned steps carefully, you can easily set up your Google cloud print on HP printers.
For Accurate Solutions for all HP printer Related Issues
Keep in mind the firm tech Support Expert is working with the sole objective to provide quick and reliable solutions to its customers. All the steps mentioned above are a hundred percent tried & tested. We have a team of tech experts working at our premises who are skilled and educated enough to provide you quick and accurate resolution regarding all your HP printer-related queries, technical issues, or glitches. The firm is working for a long duration and helping people in resolving the tech glitched in no time.
Thus, to get the best and quick solutions related to all your HP printer-related issues, contact our tremendous technical team. You just have to give us a call at 800-742-9005. The phone lines are open around the clock for you or you can tell us your query by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.