How Do I Connect HP OfficeJet Pro 6968 To PC – The HP OfficeJet Pro 6968 wireless printer is one of the best printers available on the market. It has superior built quality plus it has been designed by the HP experts to meet the personal and official printing needs of people. This device is widely opted for by people because of its ability to save more paper, use less ink and provide high performance. But to reap these amazing benefits, the users need to first connect with a system. If you own an OfficeJet Pro 6968 wireless printer and you are searching for How Do I Connect HP OfficeJet Pro 6968 To PC, then this blog is for you.
HP OfficeJet Pro 6968 is designed to provide a low-cost experience to the user. Its superior technology and professional color technology save more paper and also perform more jobs without impacting the speed of the printer. The USP of this printer is that it can work with both the Windows and Mac operating systems. So, if you belong to a non-technical background and you are wondering about How Do I Connect HP OfficeJet Pro 6968 To PC, then do take out time to read this blog till the end. Coming your way are some of the simple methods that will allow you to connect your printer to your system.
From printer error to malfunctions, from windows 10 issues to the printer not working, you will get it all fixed under one roof at Tech Support Expert. The company is one of the top names that is famous for its reliable technical support, a superior team of engineers, and 100% client satisfaction levels. We are handled by an experienced team of technical support staff and engineers that leave no stone turned to discharge their duties and provide accurate technical support.
So, if you want the best team of experts to handle your concern, then do call us at 800-742-9005 or write us your query via email at email@example.com.
How Do I Connect HP OfficeJet Pro 6968 To PC
If you are the one wondering how do I make a connection between my printer and the system, then this section is for you. In this sector, we will take you through a step by step guide that will allow you to accomplish the task of connecting HP OfficeJet Pro 6968 To PC:
Method 1: Connect HP OfficeJet Pro 6968 To PC
Follow the instructions mentioned down below to connect HP Printer to your system. But make sure to follow all the steps in the same manner as they are mentioned without any misses.
- Start the process by turning on the HP OfficeJet Pro 6968.
- Ensure that it is properly wired and attached with cables.
- Now, ensure that the plain papers are in the paper tray.
- Once done, make sure that the ink cartridges are properly installed into the printer and have sufficient ink levels.
- Go to the system and hit the Start button.
- Now, click on the Settings option and choose the Devices option.
- Up next, click on Printers and Scanners and choose the option Add a Printer or Scanner button.
- Now, click on the option Show Wi-Fi Direct Printers.
- Locate your device and click on it.
- Hit the Add device option.
- Once don, get the WPS PIN.
- Hit the Next option.
Method 2: Connect HP OfficeJet Pro 6968 To PC through USB Connection:
If the above method did not come to your rescue, then do try out this method. Below are a few simple steps that will allow you to connect your printer to the system. So, if you are wondering How Do I Connect HP OfficeJet Pro 6968 To PC through USB Cable:
- First, make sure to purchase good quality and compatible USB Cable.
- Now, turn on your printer and ensure that it is in active mode.
- Attach the USB cable to the appropriate USB ports.
- Now, go to Devices and Printers > click right on the HP OfficeJet Pro 6968 logo and click on the remove device option.
- Once done, open the Web Browser and move to the Official HP Website to download the printer drivers.
- Install the drivers and choose the USB radio button.
- Attach the USB cable and follow all the steps to attach the printer to the system.
So, if you are wondering How Do I Connect HP OfficeJet Pro 6968 To PC, then you can try out these steps and connect your printer to the system. We hope you like this blog and you have got the information that you were looking for. If you face any trouble while performing any of the steps mentioned above, then feel free to contact our experts by calling at 800-742-9005 or write us your query via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.