HP Wireless Printer Showing Offline in Windows 10 – HP is one of the most renowned brand among the printers brand. It has been the first choice of the users from many years. HP has maintain the good relation with its customers by offering them amazing features and quality printing. The only drawback HP printer consists of is that it is an electronic device and it is obvious to have some issues. The HP printer errors are easily solved with the help of step by step guide. Well, in this blog we, Tech Support Expert is here with the solution for HP Wireless Printer Showing Offline in Windows 10.
HP wirelss printers make the life of office or school users quite easy. As such you can print from anywhere without any hassles. Ususally the only errror that wireless printer shows is offline. But in this article we will provide you relevant and simple troubleshooting steps to fix HP Wireless Printer Showing Offline in Windows 10 error. Tech Support Expert is team of qualified and talented technical professionals who ensure that the best services are delivered to the customers.
If your HP printer is showing offline error then there is nothin to frustrate. Get in touch with our experts by dialling our toll-free number 800-742-9005 or you can also mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our organization belives in having a hassle-fee conversation with the customers.
How to Fix HP Wireless Printer Showing Offline in Windows 10?
- In the search part at the foot of the cortana pop up write the control panel and tap the control panel at zenith.
- Control panel appears on the screen. Now find the Devices and Printers link and click on this.
- Devices and printer window appears. Right click on the printer you are running on your system and choose See what’s printing in the context menu.
- A driver window for running printer appears. Click on printer that is displayed on the uppermost right corner. Check whether the option Pause printing is ticked. If yes then you have to untick it by clicking on it.
- In case you like to remove pause from the particular document then right click on the document in your print driver window and choose pause.
- Now try to take a printout.
In this situation the complete printing process is paused. Therefore you are unable to take a printout. Remove the pause and then you will not see the error message i.e, HP wireless printer showing offline windows 10.
Restore the Printers Drivers
- First of all press on Windows key and type Device manager and double click on it.
- You will see the name of your HP printer in the list. Right click on it and select Uninstall.
- Then on the confirmation box, select Ok button.
- After uninstalling the printer, you will not find your printer model in the Device manager. To bring back the printers category, click the icon Scan for hardware changes on the menu bar.
- Now refresh the Device manager and your printer category will be back.
In some simple steps you can restore your printer drivers. Now check whether the offline error is gone or not.
Start Print Spooling
- Firstly click on Start icon and write services. You will see Services Desktop app, select it.
- Now in the services window, find out the print spooler. Right click on the print spooler and select on Properties from the list.
- Then you will see a Properties wizard, so click the drop-down of the option Startup type. From the last options select Automatic.
- At last under Service Status, click on Start button. Wait for few minutes and service will start running. Finally to start the changes, click on Apply and Ok buttons.
Update Driver Manually
- Right click on Start button and from the list select Device Manager.
- Then locate and double click the category Printers in the Device manager window. You will see your HP printer in the list, therefore right click on it and select Update driver.
- Now on the next wizard, click the last option Manually install a driver.
- Click on “Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer”.
- At last choose the latest version and click on Next. This will properly install the driver.
Instant Technical Support for HP Wireless Printers
Even though working on HP printers is very easy but when error appears, sometimes it becomes difficult to handle it. It becomes really disturbing especially when you are not a person from technical background. In such situation just remember Tech Support Expert. Our technical professionals are available 24/7 to provide you realible solutions. You can also reach us through Live Chat. If you are facing any sort of HP printer error then don’t hesitate to call us at our toll-free number 800-742-9005.