HP LaserJet m1005 mfp Wi-Fi Setup – We all are well aware of the fact that HP is the world’s number one brand that delivers amazing printing devices. This company is customer-oriented and provides customer-specific printing gadgets that leave one mesmerized. The HP LaserJet m1005 printer delivered by HP is one of the bestselling products of the company. We can sense that why you are here. If you have just purchased an HP LaserJet m1005 and are unaware of the HP LaserJet m1005 mfp Wi-Fi Setup, then this blog is made for you.
Printing, scanning, cost-saving, and copying files, images, and documents have become easy with the introduction of HP LaserJet m1005. This gadget is famous for providing low cost and high-quality printing experience that provides the full worth of investment to the user. But to enjoy the amazing features offered by this printer, you have to go through a setup process. Here in this blog, we will take you through the HP LaserJet m1005 mfp Wi-Fi Setup guide that will allow you to enjoy the features of the device.
Tech Support Expert is a magnificent platform that is famous for providing wonderful technical support to the customer. We have the highest success and resolution percentage. Plus the company is assisted by a reliable and experienced team of technical support experts. These people always give their best to address the customer’s concern and resolve their issue in a minimum time duration.
If you want to get your issue addressed by the best technical experts, then give us a call at 800-742-9005 or send us your query via email at email@example.com. Our experts will surely sail you out of this tough situation.
Compatibility Checks for HP LaserJet m1005 mfp Wi-Fi Setup
Compatibility between the device and the system is a must for the smooth performance of the device. Simultaneously, to use the HP LaserJet m1005 efficiently, you need to connect it with a compatible device. If the device and system are not compatible with each other, then chances are that your printer will not work. Thus below we have provided a list of compatible operating systems that supports HP LaserJet m1005. Before we perform the HP LaserJet m1005 mfp Wi-Fi Setup, let us have a look at the compatible devices:
- Windows XP (32 bits and 64 bits)
- Windows 7 (32 bits and 64 bits)
- Windows Vista (32 bits and 64 bits)
- Windows 8.1 (32 bits and 64 bits)
- Windows 10 (32 bits and 64 bits)
- Windows 8 (32 bits and 64 bits)
- Linux and Mac OS
- Android Operating System
HP LaserJet m1005 mfp Wi-Fi Setup Process
Here we will teach you the steps involved in the setup process of the HP LaserJet m1005 printer. You have to start the process by checking the printer and your system’s compatibility. Make sure to have a compatible operating system so that you can move ahead and proceed to the next method.
Step 1: Connect HP LaserJet m1005 mfp to your Device
Once done with checking the system compatibility, now it’s time to connect the printer to your system. All you need is a good-quality USB cable to make a direct connection between both devices. Here is the first step in the HP LaserJet m1005 mfp Wi-Fi Setup process:
- Turn on the system and printer.
- Go to Control Panel and also go to the Setup Wizard.
- Here you need to select the Wireless option and click on Ok.
- Make sure both the devices are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Navigate to Control Panel > Settings > Printer and Scanner > Add a Printer > Select your printer > Ok.
- Now wait and let the system do its work.
- Give a print command to the printer.
- If the printer is able to print anything, then congratulations! You have performed the first step successfully.
Step 2: Download and Install HP Printer Drivers
Drivers play an important part in the smooth working of the device. Thus, after connecting the device and system, now it’s time to download the drivers of the HP printer. Here is how you can accomplish this task:
- Turn On the system and attach the printer to it.
- Open the Web Browser and go to the Official HP Website.
- From the Homepage move to the Drivers and Software section.
- Choose your operating system.
- Enter the name and model number of your printer. In your case, it will be HP LaserJet m1005 mfp.
- Press Enter.
- From the list of drivers, choose the compatible one.
- Tap on the Download option and follow all the instructions to download the drivers.
- Let the downloading process complete. Once done, go to the download folder and double-click on the downloaded file to initiate the installation process.
- Follow all the instructions to install the printer drivers.
- Agree to all terms and conditions and click on the Finish button.
So, this is the HP LaserJet m1005 mfp Wi-Fi Setup process that you have to follow to start using your HP LaserJet m1005 mfp. If you need further assistance, then do call us at 800-742-9005 or send us your query via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to talk to our experts.