How to Troubleshoot HP Tango Smart Home Printer – HP Tango printer is among highly modular and advanced printing devices. It comes with some of the pleasing functionalities that help the user to save and also save cost per print. It is opted by that individual who wants to experience low-cost printing, cloud printing, etc. The USP of this device comes with loud printing technology that will allow the user to print from anywhere using the Print Anywhere function. But don’t forget HP Tango Smart Printer is an electronic device that can encounter technical issues. There are several users who have reported technical issues with their devices. Thus, if you are facing technical issues with your device and you want to figure out How to Troubleshoot HP Tango Smart Home Printer, this blog is for you.
Electronic devices are prone to encounter technical issues. The errors can range from Printer offline error, Printer spooler issues, Printer jams issues, and much more. But that does not mean they cannot be resolved. The router to troubleshoot any technical malfunction or error depends upon the nature and type of the error. Therefore, if you are facing any sort of technical glitch with your printer and you wanted to get rid of them as quickly as possible, then do read this blog till the end to find out Simple Steps to Troubleshoot HP Tango Smart Home Printer. But before we proceed further, make sure to comply with all the troubleshooting steps in the same manner as they are mentioned.
Tech Support Expert is a wonderful brand that is known for its reliable services and accurate troubleshooting support. The company is backed by a skilled and experienced team of technical support staff and technical engineers who are well-versed with HP Printer technicalities. They never leave any stone unturned to perform their duties effective quality, reliable and accurate technical help. You can get in touch with us to experience the best technical troubleshooting of your life.
Contact us and let the best panel of technical experts address your concern. Dial 800-742-9005 or write us your query via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to contact our experts.
Error 1: HP Tango Smart Home Printer Not able to Print
If your printer is not able to accept the print job, then you can follow the Simple Steps to Troubleshoot HP Tango Smart Home Printer:
- Start this process by making sure your printer and device have a working connection.
- Reinstall the HP Smart Application > Switch off the device and reinstall it back again.
- Test the network connection by using the free HP Print and Scan Doctor.
- Make sure the paper tray of your device is attached correctly.
- Reset the Canon Tango Smart Home Printer.
Error 2: HP Tango Smart Home Printer Not Connecting to Wi-Fi
If your HP Tango Smart Home Printer is not able to establish a connection with Wi-Fi, then it’s time to follow the instructions mentioned below. So, this is How to Troubleshoot HP Tango Smart Home Printer:
- Make sure to check whether your printer is not entered sleep mode.
- Restart the wireless router. Press the power button located on the router > wait for a few seconds > press the power button again to restart the router.
- Check the settings to find out whether the printer has been set as default or not.
- Ensure placing the printer and router close to each other and make sure to remove any external obstacle that might interrupt the signals.
Error 3: HP Tango Smart Home Printer Paper Jams Issue
Up next we will discuss the Simple Steps to Troubleshoot HP Tango Smart Home Printer. If your device has encountered the paper jams issue, then follow the instructions provided down below:
- Check the printer roller to find out whether any piece of paper of any external particle is not stuck inside the printer.
- Clean the entire area and remove the dust accumulated on the paper tray, printer rollers, and printer rollers.
- Power cycle the printer by switching it on > remove wires incusing the USB cable and the power cord > wait for a few seconds > Re-attach the wires including the USB cable and the power cord > turn on the printer.
Alternative Troubleshooting Steps to Troubleshoot HP Tango Smart Home Printer
There are a few more other steps that depict How to Troubleshoot HP Tango Smart Home Printer. All these steps are easy to perform and you can perform these steps without any external support:
- Powercycle the printer to resolve the minor internal glitches.
- Update the drivers of the HP Tango Smart Home Printer.
- Clean the printer spooler.
- Check the wires and make sure they are not defective.
- Uninstall and reinstall the HP Tango Smart Home Printer in your device.
So, these are the Simple Steps to Troubleshoot HP Tango Smart Home Printer. We hope you liked this article and you have learned something from it. In case you need expert guidance, then call at 800-742-9005 or write us your query via email at email@example.com.