Easy Steps to Fix HP Printer Paused Error – Printers are one of the most reliable devices that have made the day to day tasks much easier for people. This electronic gadget has made things simple for people by providing services like quick printing, hassle-free scanning, reliable faxing, and much more. Due to their superb functionalities, they are opted by millions of people around the world to meet their household and official printing desires. But what if they enter the offline mode and do not follow your command? We know that this is a scary situation to be in and if you can relate to this situation and you are looking for the Easy Steps to Fix HP Printer Paused Error, then this blog will definitely help you.
Printers are one of the most used electronic devices that can enter the offline mode or it automatically pauses their operations if not used for a particular time. This situation is reckoned as the printer paused error. It can make the user frustrated and can also make printing difficult for the user as well. If you own an HP printer and you are experiencing a paused error with your device, then here we have the guide on How to Fix HP Printer Paused Error. All you have to make sure to follow all the steps in the same manner as they are mentioned to get the best result.
If you are facing any type of technical issue or you have just encountered any technical malfunction with your printer, then do once contact Tech Support Expert. We are the best technical support service provider that is operated by a remarkable team of technical support staff. The company holds years of experience and we have a skilled panel of technical experts who utilize the given resources and address the customer issue with full dedication and sincerity.
So, if you are facing any type of error or issue with your device, then give us a call at 800-742-9005 or write us your query via email at email@example.com. A team of experienced technical support staff is there waiting to help you.
Reasons Why HP Printer Displays Paused Error
There could be a broad list of factors that can be blamed if your printer is showing paused error. Therefore, before moving on to the Easy Steps to Fix HP Printer Paused Error, let’s have a look at the reasons why HP Printer displays paused error:
- Paused print spooler.
- Outdated drivers.
- Paper jam.
- Printer offline option is enabled.
- No ink cartridge.
- Printer not used for a certain period.
Easy Steps to Fix HP Printer Paused Error
Here in this section of the blog, we have highlighted a few simple easy-to-perform methods that will allow you to wipe out this issue from its roots and bring back your HP printer into the working mode. But before we proceed further, just make sure to follow all the steps in the exact same manner as they are mentioned down below. So, here is How to Fix HP Printer Paused Error:
Disable Printer Offline Mode
Here is the first method by which you can fix this issue and get back your printer into the working mode. Here are the steps to perform this method:
- Start this process by navigating to Taskbar and clicking twice on the HP Printer.
- Click right on the windows that display the uncompleted instructions list.
- Right-click on this window and choose the option Resume that was earlier set as paused.
- Now your device is removed from the pause mode.
Reinstall the Drivers
One of the Easy Steps to Fix HP Printer Paused Error is by reinstalling the drivers of the printer. You can accomplish this job by following a simple series of steps mentioned down below:
- Go to start > Devices and Printer.
- From the list of devices, choose HP Printer.
- Click on Uninstall button.
- Follow all the on-screen instructions to uninstall the drivers.
- Restart the system.
- Open Web Browser and Navigate to the official HP Website.
- Move to the download section and enter your printer name and model number.
- Hit the Enter button.
- From the list of results, choose the compatible and latest drivers of the printer.
- Click on the Download button.
- Follow all the on-screen instructions to download the drivers into your system.
Alternative Steps to Fix HP Printer Paused Error
To help you further, we have listed few other steps that will help you to fix this issue and bring back your printer into the working mode:
- Clear print queue.
- Check for paper jam and remove any external particle accumulated on the print head.
- Check ink cartridges and make sure there are properly installed.
So, these are the Easy Steps to Fix HP Printer Paused Error. We expect that you liked this blog and by following the methods mentioned above you are able to bring back your printer into the working mode. If you face any trouble while performing any of the methods mentioned above, then feel free to call at 800-742-9005 or write us your query via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.