How to Cancel Print Queue on HP Printer – Rapid innovation and development in the world of electronics have led to the birth of so many impeccable printing devices. Each device is capable to bring unique benefits and allow the user to perform a wide array of print jobs like printing, copying, faxing or scanning, etc. But no matter which printer you use, you are most likely to encounter situations when you desperately require to cancel the print queue. That’s why knowing How to Cancel Print Queue on HP Printer is must. So, if your print job is taking way too much time and you want to learn the steps to cancel the print job, then do consider reading this blog till the end.
The urge to can cancel a print job could arise due to several reasons. Maybe you have given a wrong command, or your print jobs us taking time, or you need have sent an incorrect document. Whatever the reason is, knowing the ways to cancel a print queue is important. That is why, through this blog, you will learn How to Cancel Print Queue on HP Printer. We have listed some of the easy-to-perform methods that you can undertake at your home without any external support. But make sure to follow all the steps in the exact same order as they are mentioned.
If you are a victim of a technical error or your device has suddenly encountered any technical issue and despite trying all sorts of troubleshooting, the issue does not seems to get fixed, then get in touch with Tech Support Expert. We are one of the best online platforms where you can get rid of any type of technical malfunction in a short period. The company is managed by a mind-blowing team of technical engineers and support staff who hold rich experience and certifications. Our team always travels the extra mile to address customer issues and provide top-class technical support.
So, if your device has stuck with an error and you are not able to fix it, then get in touch with our experts by calling at 800-742-9005 or writing us your query via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our team will make sure to fix your issues as quickly as possible.
How to Cancel Print Queue on HP Printer
The search for the HP Printer users trying to learn the ways to cancel the print queue ends here. The cancellation process is easy and can be accomplished through several methods mentioned down below. So, if you are looking to cancel the print queue on your HP Printer, then here we have the methods to accomplish the same:
Method 1: Through Control Panel
The very first method that will allow you to accomplish this job is through the control panel. Yes, you can easily cancel the print queues directly through the control panel. Here is How to Cancel Print Queue on HP Printer through this method:
- Start the process by navigating to the taskbar of the Windows and clicking on Search.
- Now, enter Control Panel and open it.
- Once done, choose the option Devices and Printers.
- From the list of external devices and printers, choose your printer (HP Printer).
- Select the option See what’s printing from the menu below the path.
- Hit the option Cancel Print Job.
Method 2: Through Windows Settings
This is one of the fastest and most effective methods to cancel print queue. All you have to do is follow a simple series of steps to perform this method. Here is How to Cancel Print Queue on HP Printer through this method:
- Click on the Windows logo and hit the gear option.
- This will open the Settings of Windows.
- Now, choose the option Devices and select the option Printers & Scanners from the left-hand side.
- Once done, choose the printer for which you need to cancel the print queue.
- Up next, choose the option Print Queue and from all print jobs, choose the document and hit the option Document followed by Cancel.
- Now, click on Yes.
Method: Cancel Print Queue on Mac
If you own a Mac device and you want to learn How to Cancel Print Queue on HP Printer, then follow these steps:
- Click on the Apple logo.
- Choose the option System Preferences.
- Hit Print & Fax option
- Choose the printer name (HP Printer) and click on the option Open Print Queue.
- Now, select Cancel Print Jobs.
So, this is How to Cancel Print Queue on HP Printer. We hope you have now learned the process to cancel the print queue on your HP printer. Do follow the methods mentioned above in this blog and let us know the results. If you face any problems while performing the methods, then call our team at 800-742-9005 or write us your query via email at email@example.com.