With HP ePrint, you can print from email connected mobile phones, netbooks, other mobile devices, or traditional desktop email clients—anywhere, anytime. Using your mobile device service and the printer’s Web Services, you can print documents to a printer that could be sitting next to you or sitting thousands of miles away.
To use the HP ePrint service, you need to have the following components:
Make sure your printer supports HP ePrint. And look for an HP ePrint logo, button, or icon on the printer control panel.
- Make sure your computer is connected to a wired (Ethernet) or wireless network with an active Internet connection.
- Make sure your printer is connected to the Internet.
The HP ePrint service handles print jobs by sending documents and photos securely to the printer via email. You can send print jobs from your computer, laptop, tablet, or smartphone as long as you have an active Internet connection and an email account.
3. Make sure to review the following HP ePrint email requirements before you print:
- Type the printer’s email address in the To:
- If there are additional email addresses in the same field as the printer’s email address, the HP ePrint server cancels the print job. For additional recipients, type the email address in the Cc: field.
- Type a subject in the subject line. A blank email subject line might cause the HP ePrint server to cancel the print job.
- Email subject lines do not print.
- The total size of the email must be 10 MB or less, including attachments.
- No more than 10 attachments per email print job.
- The following are supported document file types: text (.txt), PDF, HTML, Microsoft Word (.doc and .docx), Microsoft PowerPoint (.ppt and .pptx), and Microsoft Excel (.xls and .xlsx).
- The following are supported photo file types: .bmp, .gif, .jpg, .png, and .tiff.
- Photos must have a horizontal and vertical resolution of 100 pixels or higher.
- Digitally signed, encrypted, or password protected documents are not supported by HP ePrint.
- OpenOffice files are not supported by HP ePrint.
- Duplex printing (printing on both sides of the page) is not supported by HP ePrint.
- You cannot print email attachments without printing the email also.
- Time stamps from the HP ePrint server do not accurately reflect when the print job was created or printed.
How do I ePrint?
- Enable Web Serviceson your printer and link your printer to HP Connected to get your printer’s unique email address. For easier access, add your printer email address as a contact to your address book.
If don’t have , first personalize your printer email address
You have the option to claim your name (or your business’ name) and pick your own personalized ePrint address. Make your printers’ email address memorable or fun. For example : firstname.lastname@example.org can now be easily shared with family and friends.
Log into your HP Connected account, go to My Printers, select Settings, and click on Change Email.
2. Create a new email message and then add any attachments that you would like to print, up to 10MB total. To print an email message that you received from someone else, open the message, and then select Forward.
3. Enter your ePrint email address in the To: field, or select it from your address book. Enter any additional email addresses in the CC: field.
- Send the email.That’s it! Your email will be printed at your chosen destination.
Note : If you connect your printer with a USB cable, HP ePrint does not work.
For further any technical HP ePrint Printer support , Contact our Tollfree no : 800-742-9005