How to Connect HP Wireless Printer to Mac? – HP are now emerging out with amazing features to meets the needs of users. With the tehcnological advancements, HP is coming up with multiple techie options in every new release. Some of the outstanding options in the recent release of HP are mobile printing, direct Wi-Fi, wireless connection etc. Because of so many features sometimes a user may face issues while working on HP printer. The Mac users have asked us several times about How to Connect HP Wireless Printer to Mac? and thus we bring you the solution in this blog.
Tech Support Expert is the family of technical professionals who commits to provide the reliable customer support services. Our experts have the solution of all your HP printer. They are quite efficient in providing the services within no time. Today everyone prefers wireless connection because as it allows a user to connect one printer for a number of computer systems that are connected to Wi-Fi. If you talk about Mac then many users are stuck in steps on How to Connect HP Wireless Printer to Mac? Therefore we, Tech Support Expert have come up with the step by step guide for all our esteemed customers.
If you are facing any problem while using HP printer, don’t let your work suffer. Just remember us. Get in touch with our team of experts by dialling our toll-free number +800-742-9005 or you can also mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Simple Steps to Connect HP Wireless Printer to Mac
- First of all connect your HP printer to Mac by wired connection mode or wirelessly.
- Make sure that you have connected the printer and Mac on the same internet connection by using USB cable.
- Now check that the printer is on and all the intial setup process is over on your printer.
- After that in the Mac, in order to get the printer driver software for your HP model go to the browser and navigate 123.hp.com/setup site.
- Click the download button to get the HP easy start guide software in your Mac.
- Then, extract all the HP start files and accept all the terms and conditions.
- Now click continue button to open files in your Mac.
- In the list the connected printer name will be available and select your printer name in the detected devices.
- In case not detected by the easy start, then make sure your printer is turned on and connected via USB cable or wireless connection firmly.
- After detecting the device, select printer and click on continue button to begin.
- Select any one option i.e, wireless connection/USB connection.
- Reply to all the on-screen questions to move on to the further printer software installation setup.
- Then, select all your install options and click the install button. After the installation, click on continue button and your HP printer is now connected to Mac.
Solutions For If Your Printer is Not Able to Connect With Mac
Check Out the Printer Connection
For the driver installation it is quite essential to connect your Mac and printer either with USB cable or wireless. But if you faces connectivity issue. Follow the steps:
- Make sure that your Wi-Fi router is working accurately to get good internet signal strenghth for the network setup.
- In order to make a seamless wireless connection on Mac chek out the router band and Bonjour support.
- Meanwhile ensure that the wireless settings in your HP printer are turned on or not. You can see this wireless icon light near the control panel.
- If you have connected your HP printer and Mac using the USB cable then check that the cable is defect-free.
- Also make sure that the green light is in steady condition after the USB cable connection.
- In case your network signal is week then place your Mac and router near to each other.
- Before installing the printer software if you have already connected your Mac to any virtual private network then disconnect it.
Disable the Firewall Software
- Firewall software is default one and block the threats in most of the Mac computers.
- In order to ensure the installation, disbale the firewall for while.
- Now go to the Apple Menu>System Preferences>Security&Privacy.
- Select the firewall and turn it off under the Security and Privacy.
Instant HP Support By Dialling 800-742-9905
Tech Support Expert is the choice of thousands of printer users. With 15 years of experience in the technical field the company has come the long way. You can connect with us anytime as we are providing 24/7 customer support services. Get the budget-friendly printer services from our end. Users can also connect with by availing our Live Chat support services. If you have any problem while woking on your printer then without wasting your time give us a call at our toll-free number 800-742-9005.