Windows 10 Activation Error Code 0xc004f034 – Microsoft is definitely very proud its latest window operating system. It claims it to be one of the best version till date. However, is the very initial phase which is activation, users have come across the errors among which one is Windows 10 Activation Error Code 0xc004f034. It is important to keep in mind while upgrading from Windows 7. 8 or 8.1 the copy windows should be legit so that it gets activated by itself.
Although the difficulties in activating the windows get resolved automatically as the Microsoft’s servers that are not available at the moment. However, sometimes it leads to the Windows 10 Activation Error Code 0xc004f034 which is no good the functioning of your system. Well, if you do not want to stand in a queue for activating your windows in the right way or to resolve error then you are at the right place for the solution. Here at Tech Support Experts, we bring you some promising solutions which will definitely help you in resolving the Error Code 0xc004f034 quite efficiently.
So, let’s go ahead and work towards resolving the issue. Here are some solutions
Best Methods to Resolve the Windows 10 Activation Error Code 0xc004f034
Listed below are few solutions which you can follow on your own to get of error code 0xc004f034 and activate the windows in the right way which would not cause you trouble later. Follow the solution one by one until you are able to fix the issue. So, here we go:
Try Creating a Batch Sheet
One of the most effective ways to get rid of Error Code de 0xc004f034 in windows 10 is by generating a batch file. From the batch will you are required o an activation script, you can create the script in the Notepad. Make sure you have the admin right while you create the script. Here are the methods to do so:
- With all the admin right you are needed to get the access of your Windows 10 PC.
- On the Cortana open the Notepad when you see it as the best match.
- Now here, you need to copy and paste the text which is given below:
cscript /nologo slmgr.vbs /ato
if errorlevel 0 goto end
echo Activation was successful. Press any key to close this window.
- Once you are done pasting whole text on Notepad, you now need to click File on the top.
- Lastly, Click Save when few options come into view.
- Now, on the Save As dialog box, you need to choose the location where you want to store this file. The best is the desktop, it is easy to find anything on the desktop. Now, name the file as Windows10Activation.BAT and do not forget to set the .bat format.
- At last, open the batch file and then verify the activation.
Running the script generally, bypasses 0xc004f034 Windows 10 Activation Error. In case this doesn’t help you can move to the next solution.
Click Activation Button in Continuity
This may sound little strange but sometimes it does work. In case the previous solution didn’t work try this out you have nothing to lose. This method definitely needs a shot. So here is how you can do this:
- To do this, you need to use the launch setting applications which will help in fixing 0xc004f034 error in Windows 10. Well, you need to press the window logo and 1 key together.
- Now go to the Update & Security segment and choose on the setting program’s homepage.
- On the left sidebar of the next page, you need to select the Activation section. Now, here press he activation button for quite some time you might bet success.
Try Activation using Telephone Activation and SLUI
Here are the steps you need to follow:
- Open the command prompt on your device. Make sure you have got the admin rights. Once you are done with this launch the SLUI. To do so need to type SLUI 0x4.
- Now, in the Windows Activation Tool, look for the Click the nearest location page and click Next to continue.
- Now you need to call the Microsoft Product Activation center.
- It will provide you the automatic instruction follow them and when prompted, provide 63 digit installation ID.
- Enter the confirmation ID an then hit on the Activate.
- Now, as an Admin open the command prompt in order to verify the licensing status.
- Simply navigates to the \Windows\System32 folder,
- Here you need to type the following command cscript slmgr.vbs /dlv. Once you are done with it press the Enter.
- Now verify the License Status now displays “Licensed.”
So, these were the simple solution which you can follow in order to get a solution for the Windows Activation Error code 0xc004f034.
In case you are still facing the same error then taking expert’s advice is the best option for you. Feel free to dial Windows 10 Support number 800-742-9005.