Printer Sharing Not Working in Windows 11 – The printer is one of the most useful technical devices that has made life simple for the people. These devices can be used at offices, institutes, or houses to print any file, document, or image. Printers are easy to operate and one of the most convenient methods to connect your printer to a device is to share your printer on the network. But what if the printer sharing refuses to work? Well, don’t worry. In this blog, we will teach you How to Fix Printer Sharing Not Working in Windows 11.
Sharing your printer over a network is not a complicated process. It is a simple process that involves a series of easy steps. Recently, the complaints of printer sharing not working on windows 11 has piled up. This problem has caused a lot of trouble for the users who hail from the non-technical background. Therefore, if you are experiencing the Printer Sharing Not Working in Windows 11 error, then do read this guide till the end to find out the easy troubleshooting methods to wipe this issue out. But before we proceed further, it is advised to follow all the steps in the exact same manner as they are written down below.
Errors can be annoying and will cause hassle for the user. But not more. If you are facing any kind of technical issues and you are finding it difficult to resolve the concern, then do once connect with the best technical support service provider in the market, Tech Support Expert. We are an amazing platform that provides quick, reliable, and effective technical help. The company is run by a magnificent and hardworking team of technical support staff that includes technical experts, engineers, etc.
So, if you are having a hard time with your printer and you want the experts to address your concern, then contact Tech Support Expert. Dial 800-742-9005 or write us your query via email at email@example.com to contact our experts.
How to Fix Printer Sharing Not Working in Windows 11
If you can relate to this situation and you are not able to share your printer over a network, then do check out the methods provided down below. To keep you away from the stress and hassle, our team has come up few simple tips & tricks that will help you to eradicate this issue and will allow you to share your printer over a network. So, here are the methods that you need to follow if your Printer Sharing Not Working in Windows 11
Run Printer Troubleshooter
Windows 11 comes equipped with in-built troubleshooting programs that include Printer Troubleshooter. This application will allow you to highlight the root cause of the concern and take corrective measures to fix the issue. So, here are the steps to Run Printer Troubleshooter:
- Start the process by opening the Window settings menu. Press the Windows + I to open the Settings Menu.
- Once done, from the left menu choose the option System and scroll down to the option Troubleshooter.
- Click on the Troubleshooter option and from next to the Printer choose the option Run.
- The program will now search for the error and will start the troubleshooting process as well.
- After the completion of the scan process, choose the necessary option to implement the fix.
- Let the process get completed.
- Once done, restart the device and system as well.
- Now, check whether the issue has been fixed or not.
Power Cycle the Printer
If you find the above method difficult to perform, then to fix the Printer Sharing Not Working in Windows 11, you can try the steps mentioned below:
- Turn off the printer by pressing the power button.
- Remove all the wires or cables attached to the printer including the USB cable and the power cord as well.
- Now, wait for a few minutes before proceeding further.
- Re-insert all the wires or cables into the printer including the USB cable and the power cord as well.
- Turn on the printer by pressing the power button.
Alternative Methods to Fix Printer Sharing Not Working in Windows 11
If the above-provided methods did not come to your rescue, then it’s time now to try out the instructions mentioned below. These are few addition methods that will help you to share your printer over a network:
- Clear print queue.
- Reset the device.
- Enable print to PDF.
- Reinstall the printer.
- Switch on file and print sharing.
So, this is How to Fix Printer Sharing Not Working in Windows 11. You can follow the instructions provided above and fix the issue on your own without any external support. In case you find trouble while performing the methods mentioned above and you need to take expert assistance, then do not hesitate to get in touch with our experts by calling at 800-742-9005 or write us your query via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.