How to fix ‘Access Denied’ Error While Sharing a Network Printer – If you have just encountered the Access Denied Error and you have spent hours on the internet searching for its fixes, then do have a look at this blog. In this blog, our experts will let you know some easy ways on How to fix ‘Access Denied’ Error While Sharing a Network Printer. The Access Denied Error is generally encountered by the users when they try to share the printer on a network connected on LAN. It is one of the most common errors that can be fixed with minor changes.
There are several culprits behind this issue. But the main factors that trigger this error are the unavailability of File and Printer Sharing services and unavailability of network credentials. In other words, anyone can encounter such issues if they do not have an administrator account user name & password and missing files and printer share services. Although, this is one of those errors that can make the user frustrated. But luckily, we have rounded up some easy steps on How to fix ‘Access Denied’ Error While Sharing a Network Printer.
If you are having hard times resolving any of your technical concerns and you want to get the issue addressed by the experts, then definitely choose the best technical assistance provider – Tech Support Expert. We have a hardworking team of technical experts who are skilled, educated, and trained at the same time. They always travel the extra mile to provide you with remarkable technical assistance.
If you are looking to get your issue handled by experts then dial 800-742-9005 or write us your query through email at email@example.com.
How to fix ‘Access Denied’ Error While Sharing a Network Printer
Through this section of the blog, we will let you know some quick fixes to wipe out this technical malfunction from its key source. But all you need to make sure is to adhere to all the methods and their steps in the exact same manner as they are listed.
Check Your Device Connections
The very first that you need to do is to check your Printer connections and make sure they are properly aligned and connected. Here’s How to fix ‘Access Denied’ Error While Sharing a Network Printer through this method:
- Start by pressing the button Windows + R.
- Navigate to Control Panel and move to the Devices and Printers folder.
- From the list of devices, choose your printer name.
- In case you do not find your printer name, then make sure to check the USB connection.
- If drivers are absent, then make sure to download the same by novating to the official printer website or using the CD that you have received with your printer.
Install the File and Printer Sharing
The Access Denied error generally occurs when there do not possess the File and Printer sharing services. Therefore, you need to consider installing the file and printer sharing. Here is How to fix ‘Access Denied’ Error While Sharing a Network Printer through this method:
- Navigate to Start > Control Panel > move to Network and Sharing Center.
- Once there, hit the option Change Adapter Settings from the left-hand side of the desktop.
- Right-click on the LAN logo > select the option Properties > Choose File and Printer Sharing for Microsoft Networks.
- Select the option Install and hit the Service option in case you do not find the above option.
- Hit the Add option and select the option File & Printer Sharing.
- Press the Ok option and proceed further to complete the installation process.
- Once done, restart the system.
Configure Your Device For Network Sharing
One of the perfect answers to your question How to fix ‘Access Denied’ Error While Sharing a Network Printer, is by configuring the device for network sharing. In case your device is not fully configured for sharing, then you need to configure your device for network sharing. Here is how you can do this:
- Move to the option Devices and Printer and select the Printer logo. Click right on it and hit the option properties.
- Once done move to Sharing option and make sure to check the Share this Printer option.
- Doing this will enable network sharing.
- Press Ok.
So, these were the ways on How to fix ‘Access Denied’ Error While Sharing a Network Printer. We hope that you have learned something from this blog and you have liked the blog as well. You can try out these methods and eliminate the Access Denied Error from its source.
Get Your Issue Resolved From the Experts
If you are facing any kind of technical concern and you want to get the issue addressed by experts, then the doors of the world’s best technical service provider – Tech Support Expert is always open for you. Dial 800-742-9005 or send us your query via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to know more.