How to Fix Printer Driver is Unavailable Error- Printers are useful devices in the technology world. It gives you the privilege to print the documents at any time and at any place. Printers are most likely to face an error that may cause a disturbance in the working process. The errors can be related to many issues such as when the printer to unable to connect with the wifi, the ink cartilage issues, and most often the printers are not clear. Today in this blog we are going to talk about Printer Driver is Unavailable Error. Once this error occurs, it causes a disruption in the working mechanism and is thereby associated with poor prints.
If you have been the victim of the printer’s drive errors and are looking for the solution to How to Fix Printer Driver is Unavailable Error, this blog is for you.
We are a team of Tech Support Experts today we are here to help you with a concern about How to Fix a printer driver’s Unavailable Error. This is a driver error and may be caused due to reasons such as the drive is not up-to-date, the drive is not responding to the printer, or even when the bug is there, a poor function of the drive is observed. For this purpose, one needs to monitor the driver’s updates and check for the latest version of the drive on the windows.
What is a “Printer’s Drive Unavailable Error”
The printer’s drive unavailable errors state that the drive is now responding to the printer. It further states that Windows is unable to support the printer;’s required drives. This can be due to many reasons such as when the drive is outdated. This can cause malfunctioning of the printer. The important aspect is that sometimes Windows doesn’t grant permission to the drive to perform a specific function and hence it causes Printer Drive Unavailable Error.
At times the printer needs to have approval from Windows which if not granted causes a malfunction. This provokes us to look for the answers to How to Fix Printer Driver is Unavailable Error. Drive is a kind of software that helps interaction between the printer and the PC. It basically acts as an intermediate.
Here are some of the very common causes of the malfunctioning of the drive.
- The prime reason for the Printer’s Drive Unavailable Error is the faulty drives. This means that there are faults reportedly the bugs in the drives.
- The drives when not updated on time can cause the printer’s malfunctioning errors. It leads to an incompatibility between the printer and the PC.
- Corrupted files is one of the main reason for the Printer’s Drive Unavailable Error. Corruption in the files occurs when a virus attack or malware is found in the printer’s drive.
- When Windows is not updated timely, It is common to face an issue of the Printer’s Drive Unavailable Error. It is so as drives are made to function with a specific kind of operating system.
How to Fix Printer Driver is Unavailable Error
Let us now jump to the conclusion of How to Fix Printer Driver is Unavailable Error after knowledge about what are the prime reasons by which this error occurs.
Reinstall the Previous Version of Drive
Note that if your printer’s drive has recently faced trouble functioning especially when you have updates, it is time to switch to the previous version of the drive. Sometimes it causes a dysfunction and probably occurs due to the fault drive updates. This is a primary step for How to Fix Printer Driver is Unavailable Error.
Here is how you can reverse the diver’s updates.
- Go to Sart menu> Control Panel> View Devices and Printers.
- Right-click and choose Properties.
- Click on Hardwar and choose properties.
- Go to the Drive Tab, click on Roll Back the Drive, and lastly click OK.
Update the Printer’s Drive
Choose to Update the printer’s drive. It is an essential step to perform as the drives are significant and need an update to perform the function positively. This is they second step for How to Fix Printer Driver is Unavailable Error.
- Go to the Start Menu and click on Device Manager.
- Find your printer within the list and click on Update the Drive.
- Click on Search Automatically for Drives.
Update the Windows
Now lastly it is your time to update Windows. Sometimes it becomes hard for the drive to function properly if the windows are not updated. This is an important step for How to Fix Printer Driver is Unavailable Error
- Go to the start menu, and choose a setting.
- Find Update and Security and click on it.
- Select the Windows Update and choose Look for Updates.
- Let the Windows update with the latest version.
Contact Tech Support Expert Today
To know more about How to Fix Printer Driver is Unavailable Error, contact Tech Support Expert Today.