4 Easy Fix for Printer Not Showing in Adobe Reader – Is your device not visible in Adobe Reader? Are you finding it difficult to fix this issue? If yes is the answer, then do consider reading this blog till the end. Adobe Reader is one of the first programs that helps to manage and edit documents. It is an all one platform that allows us to design, create, edit and print files, documents, or images. It is designed by the company to work on both the windows and Mac operating systems. But sometimes, people find it difficult to list their printers in Adobe Reader. If your printer is not visible in this program, then we have come up with 4 Easy Fix for Printer Not Showing in Adobe Reader.
Adobe Reader is the first name that pops out in mind when it comes to printing files, images, and especially PDFs. Its user-friendly interface, easy-to-use functions, all-in-one editing functionalists, etc. make it a go-to choice for most users. But what if your device is not showing in Adobe Reader? If this is the situation, then have a look at our exclusive guide that contains How to Fix Printer Not Showing in Adobe Reader. All you have to ensure is to follow all the steps in the same manner as they are mentioned.
Tech Support Expert is one of the leading platforms from where you will get reliable, fast, and genuine technical support. The company has a mind-blowing team of technical support staff and experts that provide seamless and reliable technical help to the needy. We have the highest success percentage plus our experts never leave any stone unturned to perform their job and resolve the customer concern. So, if you have any concerns related to any device, then do not hesitate to get in touch with Tech Support Expert.
To get in touch with us, dial 800-742-9005 or write us your query via email at email@example.com. Our team will ensure maximum support in the minimum time period.
Reasons Why Printer Not Showing in Adobe Reader
There are plenty of things that can be blamed if you are unable to find your printer name in Adobe Reader. Thus, before telling you the 4 Easy Fix for Printer Not Showing in Adobe Reader, let us learn about the reason why your printer is now showing in Adobe Reader:
- Driver issues.
- Pending updates.
- Improper installation.
- Incorrect printer settings.
How to Fix Printer Not Showing in Adobe Reader
If your device is not showing in Adobe Reader, then do consider reading this blog till the end. Here in this section, our team will take you through some easy and quick to perform methods that will sail you out from this situation.
Set the Printer as Default
If your printer is not east as default, then chances you it will not show in the Adobe Reader. You can fix this condition by following the steps mentioned below. So, here are the 4 Easy Fix for Printer Not Showing in Adobe Reader:
- Go to Start and click on Control Panel.
- Now, move to the option Hardware and Sound and choose the option Drivers and Printers.
- Once done, click right on your printer and choose the option Set as Default Printer.
Update the Printer Drivers
Updating the drivers of the printer is as crucial as having proper ink levels in the ink cartridges. The drivers act as an intermediary between the hardware and the operating system. If the drivers installed into your system are incompatible or get corrupted, then it will not allow the device to work up to its max. Thus, it is recommended to update the drivers of the printer. Here is How to Fix Printer Not Showing in Adobe Reader through this method:
- Start by pressing the Windows + R key to open the Run command box.
- Now, type devmgmt.msc and hit Enter.
- Open the Device Manager and go to the Printer section.
- Click right on your printer and choose the option Update Driver.
- Click on the option Search Automatically for updated driver software.
- Wait for a few seconds and let the search process end.
- Click on the Download option to download the drivers of the printer.
Run the Printer Troubleshooter
Printer Troubleshooter is an inbuilt program that allows the user to detect some minor technical glitches and resolve them as well. This method is one of the 4 Easy Fix for Printer Not Showing in Adobe Reader. Here are the steps to perform this method:
- Go to Start and enter Settings.
- From here, choose the option Update and Security and from the left pane, click on Troubleshoot.
- Navigate to the option Printer and click on the option Run as a troubleshooter.
- The troubleshooter scan and detect the error.
Fix the Adobe Acrobat Installation
As a last resort, if your find the above methods difficult to perform, then try out the steps provided below to learn How to Fix Printer Not Showing in Adobe Reader:
- Open Adobe Acrobat Reader and click on the option Help from the top panel.
- Once done, choose the options Repair Installation.
- Click on Yes and let the repair process get completed.
- Close the windows after the completion of the repair process and relaunch the Adobe Reader.
So, these are the 4 Easy Fix for Printer Not Showing in Adobe Reader. You can try out these methods and resolve this issue on your own. In case you need expert guidance and you want to talk to our experts, then dial 800-742-9005 or write us your query via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.