I can Print in Word but not in Excel Files – Steps to Fix – If the user owns a printer that means he/she will use it for various purposes like printing a photo from a browser, printing from word and printing from excel. Sometimes the user might face issue while printing from the excel. When the user goes to print the .xlsx and choose the printer, the print dialogue box says ‘unable to connect to the printer’. If you are dealing with something like this and searching in google by typing I can Print in Word but not in Excel Files – Steps to Fix. Then read our blog which consists of a reliable step-by-step guide to resolve this issue instantly.
Tech Support Expert is the most proficient technical company who is providing the best solutions for printing issues. The company have hired knowledgable and certified technical experts to maintain the efficiency of the company and provide the best support to the customers. By connecting with us you get the major benefit that is you can connect us with any time whenever you get issue while printing as we are providing 24/7 tech services. Today we are here to answer your following statement i.e, I can Print in Word but not in Excel Files – Steps to Fix.
Feel free to give us a call at our toll-free number 800-742-9005. You can even mail us at email@example.com.
Printer prints in Word but not Printing in Excel Files. Steps to Fix
- First of all, navigate to the control panel and then Printers and Faxes.
- Then under Printer Tasks on the left click on Add a Printer and then click Next on the welcome screen.
- Now select the local printer attached to this computer and then click on Next.
- Select the port from the drop-down list that the Deskjet 2050 is using and then click on Next.
- Make sure you select the correct printer model under the manufacturer. Click on the printer and then click on Next.
- You can change the printer name or leave as it is. If you like you can also make it default. If you don’t just make sure to select it when you print from excel. Click Next when done.
- Don’t share the printer and then click on Next.
- Print the test page to make sure that everything is worked and then click on Next followed by Finish.
Quick Steps to Fix ‘Printer Won’t Print Excel Files’
- First of all, try to uninstall the printer from the “programs and features” that can be accessed by right click on the Windows button.
- Then go to the Device Manager and check if the printer is listed there.
- In the Control Panel navigate to the Devices and Printers and select any listed printer. You will get some options at the top.
- Now click on printer server properties.
- Click on the Drivers tab and delete all the printer drivers listed there.
- After that delete all the instances of your printer listed in devices and printers.
- Restart the PC now.
- Press Win+R and it would open a Run dialogue box.
- In the run box type %temp% and click Ok or press the Enter button.
- The temporary files folder will open. You have to delete the files from the folder.
- Also, delete the printer from the registries using Regedit.
- If it cannot be done then ignore the Regedit option.
- Next restart the PC again.
Things to be Checked Before Initiating Printing in Excel
Connectivity – First of all check that your printer and computer are connected to the same network via USB or WiFi.
Drivers – Check whether your printer drivers are updated to the latest version or not. Otherwise, they can cause an error.
Device Status – Check for device errors such as paper jams, paper feed issues, carriage stalls.
Print Queue – Clear the printing jobs in the print queue.
Ink Issues – Check the level of ink and cartridges to prevent issues.
Print Settings – Check the print quality settings
Test Print – Do a test printing to make sure that everything is well with the printer.
Instant Tech Support Services for Printers
Tech Support Expert is providing immediate support to its valuable customers. The company has a skilled and multi-talented expert who commits to providing the best customer support services. We are providing the solution for all the printers brand such as HP, Epson, Brother, Lexmark etc so that all the people can avail our services and can continue their work that was pending because of the printer issue.
All the printer brands have the common issues that is why today we have come up with the common solution for all the printer users who are facing issue while printing the excel files. Our instant and permanent printer solutions are famous across the globe. Till now in our service, we have never received any complaints regarding our steps or guidance for printers. If you are the one who is facing error while printing the excel files then without any hesitation give us a call at our toll-free number 800-742-9005.