Steps to fix Lexmark Printer 900 Firmware Error- Lexmark Printer is a high-quality printer that leaves a great impact on the people because of its operations and photocopying. This printer is made using quality materials and is designed in such a way that it offers value for money. If you have a Lexmark printer, you didn’t require a heavy sum of money for the best and quality print. If in case you want some information regarding steps to fix Lexmark printer 900 Firmware Error, then you are at the right place because we will help you out. Generally, the Lexmark Printer 900 Firmware error occurs under two circumstances. The first one is the software issue and the second one is the hardware issue. The software issue occurs when there is an issue in printer functions and the hardware issue occurs when the printer is not connected properly to the network or desktop or the INA (Internal Network Adapter) is not inserted properly. So, if in case you are facing this issue we at Tech Support is there to resolve Lexmark Printer 900 Firmware Error issue.
Why Does Lexmark Printer 900 Firmware Error Occur?
Lexmark Printer 900 Firmware error displays on the printer’s control panel while the printer is functioning or when it is on. It generally means a network issue. During this error, there is a communication problem or some hardware issue. It can be identified by checking the base of the printer. Also mentioned are the steps you need to follow for identifying the Lexmark Printing 900 Firmware Error.
- Open Printer’s Control Panel.
- Press Menu or settings.
- Click Reports.
- Press Menu Settings Page to print.
- Look for the Device Information section on the print outs.
- Look for Base or Engine.
Hence, an error can be defined by following these steps of error of Lexmark Printer 900 Firmware error.
Steps for Fixing the Lexmark Printer 900 Firmware Error
To provide a firm solution against any troubleshooting error or if your printer is giving 900 firmware error, we at Tech Support Expert highlighted some of the steps to fix the Lexmark Printer 900 Firmware Error. Hence, you can follow the below provided steps to fix the Lexmark Printer 900 Firmware Error.
- The first step is to switch off the Lexmark Printer and discard all the wires or cables connected to the Lexmark printer. Once the wires are disconnected, press the power button for 60 seconds and connect the wires back to the Lexmark Printer and turn the printer on.
- The next step is to update the Lexmark firmware error 900. For this you have to go to the control panel, then click on settings and scroll the options. Now click on the update option and check the latest update available for the firmware. If available, then update and install it. In case you didn’t find any update then go to the official website of Lexmark and scroll to download center and enter your printer’s model number to find the update and download the latest version.
- The third step is to change the IP address of the printer. Remove all the wires connected with the Lexmark printer and turn on the printer without any wire connected to it. Once the printer is on, from the printer’s control panel, press the menu button. Now change the Lexmark printer IP to static. Once done, connect the Lexmark printer to the computer and check whether the issue has been fixed or not.
- If your printer is put on idle for a longer duration and it starts displaying 900 Firmware errors, then the first thing is to check the base of your Lexmark printer. In this situation, turn off the printer and remove the Ethernet cable. Once done removing the cable, turn on your Lexmark printer and check whether the issue has been resolved or not. If in case, you still face the issues then try printing a test page from the test menu.
- From your display, press the Menu button and select view menu items. Here you will find test/Utility menu options. You need to press the menu button till the Print Menu appears on the second line. Now select the “Select” option and when directed change paper and start the print. If the page got printed properly, this means the hardware of the printer is working firmly.
- In case the 900 Firmware error comes again, disconnect the following devices like INA (Internal Network Adaptors), additional memory, and second drawer options. Once done disconnecting these devices, reinstall them and try again. By properly following the above points, one can resolve the Lexmark 900 Firmware error.
Instant Solutions to Resolve Lexmark Printer Errors
Get the instant solution for resolving all kinds of Lexmark Printers error with the high support from our team of experts. It is the best and leading technology experts that are known to provide firm and accurate solutions for fixing the Lexmark Printer error. We will provide you the third-party technical support and assistance to fix your technical glitches, issues, problems, and queries. Therefore, if you have any technical issues or you want any help regarding technical problems, contact us, and get a firm solution for all your issues.
Get all your Lexmark printer related technical glitches and issues resolved with us. Contact Tech Support Expert for every kind of technical issues and glitches. Dial 800-742-9005 from your mobile to get our services without any call waiting. To get more details about us, you can email us as well at firstname.lastname@example.org.