How to Fix Lexmark Printer Error 1203 – One might get surprised after seeing Error 1203 on Lexmark Printer. Lexmark printers are known for their build quality and longer life. These printers provide value for money and provide low-cost printing but this is a fact that it is machinery and machinery are prone to encounter technical issues or defects. Many-a-times due to the bad alignment of ink cartridges this issue can happen and one will need expert advice to resolve this issue. If you are having issues with your printer and want to know How to Fix Lexmark Printer Error 1203. Then you are at the right place. Our company Tech Support Expert is here and we will resolve your issue regarding the same.
If right now you are having this issue then keep reading this blog. In this article, we will give you a reliable and accurate solution for all your technical problems, issues, or glitches. Our company Tech Support Expert listed few steps to Fix Lexmark Printer Error 1203. These all are tested and accurate steps that one can follow to resolve the issue. For more information contact us. Dial 800-742-9005 from your phone and you can email us as well at email@example.com. But first, we need to have a look at the possible reasons behind this issue.
Reasons for Lexmark Printer Error 1203
There could be multiple reasons behind the Lexmark Printer Error 1203. Whenever this error comes on your Lexmark, there is no need to panic instead check these reasons and contact us for resolution. Below are a few reasons that can cause this error. these are:
- This error is mainly caused by a result of a bad connection between the printer heads and All-in-one.
- Poor connection between the spooler and the printer can cause this issue.
- An error with the operator panel can also cause this issue
- Even a little damage to the printer can cause this error.
- Sometimes due to hardware damage, Lexmark Printer can show Error 1203
- It can be caused by any error in the control panel
- Not properly installed cartridges can possibly cause this issue
How to Fix Lexmark Printer Error 1203
Lexmark printer gives Error 1203 when there is something wrong happened with the printer cartridge or it means that there is an issue with the ink cartridge and you need to fix the issue. There is no need to worry. Our company Tech Support Expert has highlighted some steps by which you can solve this issue.
- The first step is to remove the old cartridge while the printer is still on. You need carefully pull the control panel while removing the cartridge from the printer. The cartridge carrier will be moving and will stop immediately as this is a loading position. At this point, you can remove the cartridges.
- Now turn the printer off
- The third step is to turn on the printer again
- Now make sure that you entered the cartridge properly. For this, you need to check whether you have inserted the black ink cartridge in the right panel and the color cartridge in the left side panel.
- After doing this you have to check whether the panel is still showing Error 1203 or not. If yes, then you need to clean the ink cartridge or you need to replace them.
- Now check again that if still there is an error. If no then it is a good thing congratulations. But in case it still shows the same error then in this case you need to repeat all the steps till step 5 and reinsert the ink cartridge.
- Sometimes after inserting the ink cartridge, the access door might not shut properly and at times this may cause issues. Therefore, check whether the access door is properly closed or not.
At last, in this blog, we shared some steps that will help you to solve the Lexmark printer Error 1203 issue. We hope that this article was helpful and you got the information that you were looking for. Our company is sure that if you follow these steps carefully then you will definitely resolve this issue on your own.
Contact for Expert Support
Tech Support Expert is one of the best and reliable companies when we talk about providing technical help. Our company is known to provide reliable and accurate technical help and solution regarding all sorts of technical issues or glitches. The company Tech support Expert consists of a team of well-educated and trained specialists that work day and night just to solve your queries. Therefore, if you have any kind of technical issue or you need help with any technical glitches or problems, contact us. Get all your Lexmark printer related technical issues and problems resolved with us. Contact us for every sort of technical problem or glitch. Dial 800-742-9005 from your phone or you can email us as well at firstname.lastname@example.org.