How to set up a Lexmark wireless printer – If you have got yourself a new Lexmark wireless printer, then the first thing you will need to know is how to set up a Lexmark wireless printer and connect the printer to the wireless network. Lexmark is one of the most preferred brands when it comes to printers. The company has various printer models which are used for various purpose for work and personal use. Lexmark Printer comes with a manual guide that can help you to use your printer in the right way. In case the manual guide is not being helpful then you can find the best solution here from the expert.
Every Printer has a basic setup process. The setup process for the wired printer is different than the wireless printer. There are further types even in Wireless printers like the Bluetooth printer and wi-fi printer. If you are having issues while setting up your printer and want to know how to set up Lexmark Wireless Printer then don’t worry. This blog by Tech Support Expert will guide you. We will assist you to do that. We recommend you to go through all the following steps to set up your Lexmark printer to the wireless network.
To get in touch regarding Printers and other devices give us a call at our toll-free number 800-742-9005. You can even mail us also, write to us at email@example.com.
Steps to Set up your Lexmark Printer
Here are some simple and easy to follow steps that you can follow to connect your Lexmark Printer with the computer or your device. Go through these steps start using your printer.
Prepare For Installation –
- The first thing is to ensure that your wireless network is configured and functioning well.
- The second step is to make sure that the device (PC, Laptops, or computer) that you will be using for printing needs to be connected to the same wireless network to which you will be connecting your printer.
- The third step is to connect the power cable at the back of the printer.
- The fourth step is to turn the printer “on” after plugging the power cable into the printer.
- Ensure that the computer and your Lexmark printer are fully turned “on” and in the “ready” state.
- Until any command on the computer screen, don’t plug the USB cable and connect the cable from the printer to the computer.
- The next step is to plug the CD into the CD or DVD ROM.
- The next step is to install the printer software and drivers
- If you don’t have the CD. In this case, you can download the latest printer drivers room on the official Lexmark website by putting your printer model number under the printer support section.
- The next step is to open the printer software, drivers, and install the application.
- Now you need to click on “install” and follow all the onscreen instructions
- The next step is to select the option” wireless connection” when the connection type appears on the screen.
- Click on guided setup when the screen that shows “wireless configuration”
- Now you have to connect the USB cable between the printer and the computer
- Ensure that the Ethernet cable is not connected to the computer and the printer while setting up the printer on a wireless network.
- Now, prepare to connect the printer for wireless printing.
All of the above steps are tested and reliable. By following these steps accurately, you will be able to set up your Lexmark wireless printer.
Easy Solution to Set Up Lexmark Wireless Printer
Tech Support Expert is a very trustworthy firm that offers third-party technical help & assistance to fix all the technical problems, queries, and issues of customers. We are a certified company that delivers high-quality tech services globally. Every day, numerous people connect with us and get solutions regarding their queries, issues, and problems. Tech Support Expert consists of a team of well-trained and educated technicians who are working with the goal to help you will all your technical problems. Our technical team is highly qualified and our technicians have cleared several types of technical training. The tech support that our company Tech Support Expert provides is Top-class and accurate. Hence, if you have any technical issues then contact us. Our technician team will help you with every tech issues & problems.
Contact Tech Support Expert for several tech issues & problems. Dial 800-742-9005 to avail of our services. Our toll-free number is open 24*7 throughout the year. We will answer your call and help you out without any call waiting. For best service contact us. To get more details, you can mail us also, write to us firstname.lastname@example.org.