Looking for a solution for How to Fix Lexmark Printer Not Printing Color? you have reached the right place.
Tech Support Experts the leaders of the technical world are here to provide you a knowledge by which you can fix your Lexmark printer’s Printing problem. Commencing with, currently, the influence of technology is a great hype on every individual. Since the advances are noticed many are now investing in their own printing machines rather than looking for an option outside their comfort zone. Hence is thereby becomes a necessity for the users to know about solving the occurring troubles of printers too. One of the common problems for people is How to Fix Lexmark Printer Not Printing Color.
Lexmark printing solutions are offered by the US-based technology company. This became popular due it its smooth printing process and fast speed. But as a machinery, it too does face problems. Hence we are here to offer you an advisiable solution on How to Fix Lexmark Printer Not Printing Color. Tech Support Expert holds a staff that has expertized solutions for each and every technical issue.
Cause of Lexmark Printer Not Printing Color
Any machinery not working proficiently mentions problematic issues in its state. The poor working mechanism of the printer is sure to have some technical issues or a fault. We are today going to introduce you to some criteria that contribute to the poor working of the printer. The faults sometimes also cause issues of no color prints. These are mentioned below.
- First, check the ink cartridge, sometimes poor availability of the ink can also cause trouble in the printing process.
- See whether good quality ink is used or not.
- Clean the printer, the presence of dust on the ink cartilage can also cause trouble.
- The issue with the printer spooler is also one of the causes.
How to Fix Lexmark Printer Not Printing Color?
Let us now begin with the solution of How to Fix Lexmark Printer Not Printing Color. The mentioned steps are in a very simple language hence you can get the best results without the hassle and the required of technical experts. This will save a good amount of finances too.
Unplug the Printer’s Cords
Most of the time, fixing an issue with a printer can be done with the help of removing the main wires of the printer. For How to Fix Lexmark Printer Not Printing Color? this is the first step which is mandatory and is required to follow.
Here are some steps to follow.
- Unplug the power wire followed by a disconnection of an interface wire too.
- Open the printer to check if the inside of the printer is clean or not.
- If you notice dust and a tiny piece of paper, immediately clean or remove it.
- Plug the wires back in and start, Wait for a minute before you restart.
- Try to print a paper, if it works, your problem is solved.
Restart Printer Spooler
The next step for How to Fix Lexmark Printer Not Printing Color is to restart the printer spooler. In some cases, restarting the printer spooler can solve an issue with the printer.
Here are the steps mentioned, kindly follow them all.
- Go to the start menu.
- Open Control Panel followed by Computer Management in the search box.
- Click on service and then select Printer Spooler
- Press the restart button, and let it start again without any interruption.
After the completion of the process, try to give a printing command to the printer and check whether the desired printout is achieved or not. We hope that this may solve your issue of no color on the painting paper.
Reinstall the Lexmark Printer Drive
If any of the above-mentioned steps do not respond in a positive manner, you are then required to use the resource of reinstalling the Lexmark Printer’s drives for How to Fix Lexmark Printer Not Printing Color.
- Go to start menu
- Open Connected devices
- Search for printer and click.
- Tap on its drive and click, on uninstall.
- Visit the official website of Lexmark.
- Select your printer model and install the printer’s drive.
This will provide an upgraded version and your issues might get fixed.
Check the Printer’s Cartilage
If any of the above-mentioned steps for How to Fix Lexmark Printer Not Printing Color are done to work, see if the ink cartilage is fixed problem and the ink level is maintained or not.
- Open the printer.
- Take the printer’s ink carriage out.
- Clean it and fix it again.
To check the ink level
- Go to the start menu.
- Connected devices and printers
- Onpe properties, and clink on Inke levels.
- There you can see if the ink levels are appropriate or not.
Connect with tech Support Expert Today
To Know more, kindly contact Tech Support Expert today at the details mentioned below.