Fix Lexmark Printer Not Working After Windows 10 Update – High-quality printing always leaves a great impact on the user. Lexmark Printers are among the most trustable brand name when it comes to firms delivering quality printers in the market. These printers provide sheer value for money and efficient printing services. Low-cost printing, quality prints, vibrant colors, and usage of less ink are a few of the key features of Lexmark printers. Due to these qualities, these printers are appreciated worldwide. If you have a Lexmark printer, then you do not need a heavy sum of money for quality printing. By sometimes due to update, Lexmark Printer not Work After Windows 10 Update. If you have come across the error “Lexmark Printer Not Working After Windows 10 Update”, then you are at the right places.
These printers are made using high-quality materials and are programmed using top devices. But many times due to heavy usage, system updates, or incompatibility, these printers might face issues. There is no need to worry. If you have come across the error “Lexmark Printer Not Working After Windows 10 Update”, then we have the accurate solution for you. The firm Tech Support Expert had done its research and listed down few points by which you can resolve this error. So, without any further delay, let’s get into the business.
Contact us to get form more information regarding this issue or to know more regarding our firm in detail. Give us a call at 800-742-9005 or leave us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Steps to Fix Lexmark Printer Not Working After Windows 10 Update
Sometimes due to updates or corrupt printer drivers, this problem might occur. But this is not a major issue and there is no need to panic. Sit back and follow the below-mentioned steps:
Method 1 To Fix Lexmark Printer:
Step 1: The first step is to connect your Lexmark printer to the PC and Turn it ON. If in case you have a wireless, you need to ON it first and let it connect to the WiFi network.
Step 2: The second step is to update the printer’s drivers. For this, you need to download the drivers from the printer manufacturer’s website. Reinstall the drivers once downloaded.
Step 3: The third step in this troubleshooting process is to uninstall and then reinstall the printer completely. For this you need to follow the below-mentioned steps:
- First Step: Uninstall the printer by clicking the window key+X. Go to the Apps and features they click on programs and features, choose your printer, and uninstall it.
- The next step is to type printer in the search box and select printer & scanners. Choose your printer and remove the device.
- Second Step: For this, you have to go to the printer’s manufacturer’s website and choose the latest windows 10 drivers.
- Reinstall the printer drivers and now reboot the PC.
- No type printer in the search box and click on printers n& scanners. On the right side of the screen, you have to choose the “Add a printer” option. Now, if the windows detect your printer, then it will be automatically listed.
- Now choose the printer and completely follow all the on-screen instructions to set everything up.
- *Note: Your PC needs to be connected to a Wi-Fi network in case of a Wi-Fi Printer.
- If in case the window does not detect your printer, you will receive a blue text. Now you need to choose the printer that wasn’t listed.
Step 4: In case you are using Bluetooth or wireless printer, you need to select ‘Add Bluetooth or wireless or network discoverable printer” and select the printer you want to add and follow all the instructions.
Step 5: In case you are using the wired printer, then you need to first add a local or network printer and follow manual settings. Choose an existing port and choose the printer. After doing all this, follow the on-screen directions.
Method 2 Resolve Lexmark Error After Window 10 Update:
This is the second method by which you can try and resolve the issue on your own. For this you need to follow the below-mentioned steps:
- First, try to run the printer troubleshooter.
- Now click on the start button.
- After clicking on the start button, now open the control panel.
- Type troubleshooter in the search box and then click on troubleshooting.
- Click on Printer under hardware and sound
- Now open the printer troubleshooter.
We are sure that by following the above-mentioned two methods, you can get this issue resolves on your own. Tech Support Expert believes that you get the information that you were looking for and everything was helpful.
Firm Solution to Solve Lexmark Printer Issues
Tech Support expert is the top firm that provides instant and effective solutions for every issue regarding the Lexmark printer. You can get instant and quick solutions to solve every kind of issue regarding the Lexmark printer error. Our highly experienced team of tech experts provides help against the entire tech-related issues and glitches. We are the best and reliable firm that consists of a team of professionally trained technical experts who work just to solve all your issues. Thus, get in touch with us to get a firm and instant solution.
Resolve all your issues and technical glitches related to the Lexmark printer by getting in touch with us. Contact Tech Support Expert for all kinds of technical problems and glitches. Dial 800-742-9005 from your mobile to get our services without any call waiting. To get more details about us, you can email us as well at email@example.com.