How to Connect Lexmark Printer With Wi-Fi Router? – The technology has become very advanced with the passing years. The various brands of printers are available in the market. Lexmark is one of the famous brands in printers that are widely consumed the people. The times are gone when to connect the printer there is a need for the USB cable. As such now printers can be easily connected to a wireless network. But some user who is not from any technical background don’t know How to Connect Lexmark Printer with Wi-Fi Router?
Tech Support Expert is well known for its right guidelines and solutions regarding any printer problem. Many printer users have availed our printer services. Wireless routers give you very high-speed internet and access to multiple computers. Almost 95 % of the people are using the Wi-Fi router in their homes or offices for smooth work and good speed internet. Through this blog section, we are here to provide you with all the solutions regarding How to Connect Lexmark Printer with Wi-Fi Router? Our services are provided at very reasonable prices.
If you are stuck in the middle of any printer problem then don’t get frustrated. Just give us a call at our toll-free number 800-742-9005. If you want you can also share your printer issue via email at email@example.com.
9 Easy Steps to Connect your Lexmark Printer to Wi-Fi Router
The wireless network is a hassle-free network as you don’t have to worry about the power cables and network cables. By following the below-given steps you can easily configure your Lexmark printer to a Wi-Fi router:
- First of all, make sure that the wireless router is WPS certified.
- Now check that the Wireless network adaptor is installed and your printer is attached to it accurately.
- From the printer’s control panel use the navigations button to select the Start push button method.
- Follow the instructions that are displayed on the printer screen to connect to Wi-Fi.
- From the printer’s control panel select the wireless connection setup and then choose the Wi-Fi protected setup from the printer’s control panel.
- Now you have to Start Pin method from the Wi-Fi protected setup.
- Next note down the eight digit WPS pin that you have set.
- In the address field of web browser specify the IP address of your access point.
- Save the settings after typing the eight digit pin.
Now you can start your printing any document from your printer over the wireless network.
Alternative 7 Steps to Connect Your Lexmark Printer to Wi-Fi
If the above-mentioned steps didn’t work with your printer then follow these steps which are given in detail.
- The first thing you need to make sure before setting up the printer on a wireless network is that the computer and printer you are using must be connected on the same wireless network. Turn on the printer by connecting the power cable to the rear end of the printer and the outlet.
- Don’t insert the USB cable if not instructed on the display screen of the computer. Insert the CD that came along with the printer, in case you don’t have the CD then you can download the software from the official website.
- Without using the CD you can connect the Lexmark printer to Wi-Fi. For this follow the on-going steps. It is significant to know the exact model of the printer and the bit size of your operating system.
- When your Lexmark printer is connected to the computer, windows will recognise the software automatically. It will install the software or you can install the updated software from Driver easy.
- Type the model number of your printer in the search box. Now select the Download printer driver option. After filling all the sections click on the Download option to download the printer software.
- If you have accepted the license agreement click on I Agree option. Now double click on the downloaded software and select Extract option to open the file. Click twice the setup icon.
- To finish the software installation follow the on-screen instructions. When promoted connect the printer and your computer. To exit the program select the Finish button and reboot your computer to apply changes. Take a print test to ensure that the printer is working accurately.
Online Technical Support for Lexmark Printer
Tech Support Expert is here to provide our customer with 24/7 printer services. The company have hired a highly trained team who are experts in the technical field. The best customers support services are provided by the company. For easy communication, we are also providing our customers with a Live Chat Support through which you can connect with us anytime by leaving a message. You can avail our printer services anytime by calling us at our toll-free number 800-742-9005. Our technical support team is always here to help you.