How to Fix Brother Printer Won’t Scan to Computer – Printers have become an integral part of everyday working be it office, professional institutes, or any other field. High-quality printing will always leave the users mesmerized. Brother Printers are pretty famous across the world for their reliable, user-friendly, and low-cost printing services. One can perform multiple functions through these printers such as printing, copying, or even scanning. By it is an electronic device and like any other technology device, there are possibilities of encountering technical issues after a while of usage. So if you are facing scanning issues and want to know How to Fix Brother Printer Won’t Scan To Computer, then you have reached the right spot.
The life and the working of any electronic device depend on how it is handled and used by the user. There is a number of users who face the scanning issues with the Brother Printers and they want to know How to Fix Brother Printer Won’t Scan to Computer. We at Tech Support expert have helped lots of clients who think it’s tough to resolve technical issues on their own. Our technical team, of experts, has assembled several methods and steps that one can endeavor to resolve this scanning issue. We are a team of exceedingly qualified technicians who are well versed with all the technical related problems.
If you are the one who is facing any technical issue or glitch with the Brother Printer, then you can always contact Tech Support Expert at any time. Our expert team is available round the clock just to help you and provide you with top-notch assistance related to all the Brother Printer technical issues. You just need to call our toll-free number 800-742-9005 or you can also share your query through an email and send it to email@example.com.
How to Fix Brother Printer Won’t Scan to Computer
It is among the most common issue and truly saying there is nothing to worry about as it is encountered by many users and there are few methods by which you can fix this issue yourself. So let’s move into the steps.
Solution 1: Inspect your internet Connection
The first thing that you need to do under such circumstances is to check the internet connection and sure that it is fully configured. You need to fully configure the Brother Printer to use its scanning feature through the peer-to-peer network environment. This feature of the Brother Printer works smoothly from the server computer. So make sure that is fully configured.
Solution 2: Make sure that the Brother Printer is Fully Powered On
The second thing that one needs to do is to make sure that the Brother Printer is fully powered on and in a working state without showing any error.
- The first thing is to check out that the LCD panel or display of your printer is not showing any light or is blank, then this means that either the printer is off or in sleep mode.
- The second thing is to make sure to first check all the connected wires including the power cable as well. It needs to be connected properly to the power source and all the switches also need to be turned on. You can also press any button on the printer to check if it wakes up from sleep mode.
- The third thing is to inspect the LCD display of the Brother Printer. Check whether the LCD display is showing any spoecifi9nc error like empty toner, paper jam. So troubleshoot that first before moving further.
Solution 3: Inspect the IP Address of the Brother Printer
The third thing that you need to do is to check the IP address of the printer. The Brother Printer will not scan to the computer if the IP address of the scanner is unconfigured. You can get the IP address of the printer by printing a list of network configurations.
Follow the steps to do the same:
- Go to Menu
- Choose the option Print Reports
- Select the option Network Config
- Press Ok
- Select Black (Mono) start/ Color Start/ Start
- Press Stop/Exit
Solution 4: Have a look at the Scanner Driver of the Printer
The fourth thing that you can try to fix this issue is by checking the scanner driver of the printer. The Brother Printer will not scan if there is any issue with the scanner driver. So follow all the steps to perform this step:
- Go to Start > Control Panel > Scanner List.
- Type Scanner in the search box
- Select View Scanners and Cameras.
- Look for the icon of the Brother Printer.
- In case the scanner is not installed then you have to install it first.
- Go to the brother printer website and look for the Download option
- Now from here download the complete driver & software package by following all the instructions.
Contact to Get Real-time Solutions for All Brother Printer Related Problems
We hope that this blog was helpful and get what you were looking for. These are all tried and tested steps provided by our experts. By following these methods you can get rid of this issue and enjoy the benefits offered by the Brother Printer. So always choose Tech Support Expert to seek any technical help. Just pick up your phone and dial our toll-free number 800-742-9005 or you can write your query and send it to us through an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our telephone lines are open throughout the year. The technical expert team at our premises will help to service with real-time solutions against all your issues.