How to Fix Alignment Error in Brother Printer? – Brother is most famous and prefrable brand among printers. Printers are very useful device and today’s generation is widely using them for their office work or school projects. The Brother printers have eliminate laziness and frustration to go to a printer shop and spend penny on a single page. By sitting at your place you can do lot more activities in your printer like color printing and scanning. Printers are technical device and it is common to have some issues sometimes while working. In this blog we will let you know about How to Fix Alignment Error in Brother Printer?
Tech Support is the best technical support company who is proficient in providing the best guidance and solutions. We have hired highly skilled and super-talented technical professionals for the tech support. Brother printers provide best quality printing and scanning but sometimes due to users negligence it might show errors. One of the common issue with Brother printer is alignment. Therefore our experts are here to provide you the best solution for How to Fix Alignment Error in Brother Printer?
Feel free to call us at our toll-free number 800-742-9005 or you can also mail us at email@example.com. Our tech services are available for you 24/7.
Fix Alignment Error in Brother Printer
The Brother printer that has the alignment issue will not print your document properly. Your printer deals with the alignment issue because of stuck paper in machine, obstructed print cartridges, and low-quality cartridges. Moreover, a printer can become misaligned after the machine finishes a vast prin work. Check out how to fix the issues:
Align Ink Cartridges of Brother Printer
- First of all turn on your printer
- Insert few plain white papers into the input tray
- Go to Start and then Programs.
- Click on your print model.
- Then click on Brother Solution Center.
- On the Brother solution center, click on Settings.
- Click on print settings and printer toolbox.
- After that click on Align the print cartridges
- Click on Align and follow the instructions given.
- Now your alignment is complete.
Reset the Printer
- Firstly turn on the printer
- Then remove the power cord from the printer and the wall outlet.
- Wait for some minutes.
- Reinsert the power cord back to the printer and the wall outlet.
- After that press the power button.
- At last print a page to verify alignment.
Use Correct Size of Paper
- Firstly remove the old papers
- Use clean and A4 size paper
- On the control panel home screen touch the right arrow
- Select Setup and then Tools.
- Then select Align printer
- Now the printer will print a test page.
- Open the printer and place the printer paper on the scanner properly with the printed face down.
- After that close the cover and press Ok.
- Now you will get the scanned alignment page.
Steps to Manually Fix Print Head Alignment
- First of all turn on the power.
- Insert a clean A4 size paper in the rear tray.
- Then pull out the paper output tray
- Now press and hold the Stop button
- When the Alram lamps blinks four times, release the stop button immediately.
- In the print head alignment sheet check the alignment that will be printed.
- In case the alignment is not correct, press the stop button again and redo the process.
- On the glass sheet of paper place the print head alignment sheet with printed side.
- Now align the mark on the right corner of the sheet at the bottom with the alignment mark.
- Then close the cover.
- Press the Black or Color button.
- The scanning will start
- The print head position of your Brother printer will adjust automatically.
- When the On lamp lights this will be completed.
For windows, follow the step-by-step guide:
- At first click on Start and then select “Devices and Printers”.
- Click on the print image and open up the pop-up menu and select printing preferences.
- After that click the icon of services>Align the print cartridge.
- Now your printer will instantly print a testing page related to the alignment.
- Follow the instructions given by Alignment wizard for aligning the cartridges. When the alignment wizard reaches the completion stage, select on Finish.
Fix Printers Software Issue
- Select Maintainence>Tools after launching the printers software.
- Click on the Alignment printer option and after that select Alignment button. The alignment page will be printed.
- Follow the instructions stated by alignment wizard to complete the alignment process. After the alignment process is near the completion stage, select complete.
If after following the above steps you are still facing the alignment issue or you are stuck in between any of the step then just remember us. Without any hesitation give us a call at our toll-free number 800-742-9005. You can also connect with us through Live Chat.