Brother Printer not Connecting to Network – Printers are very common and most useful gadget in the offices as well as in houses. All kind of data paper work, take out important notes on paper only possible by Printers. In the huge tech market many companies running their business by offering printer range. Among all, Brothers company is the leading one. Brothers is mainly deals in electronic device and its Printers are the most selling product in the market. This quick machine completes the work within few minutes. As we get numerous queries for Brother Printer not Connecting to Network. So to fix it up, here we have shared our views and methods.
Brother Printers gives improved and clear printing experience. But while connecting with networks people face trouble as we come across with thousands of user who are facing Brother Printer not Connecting to Network. To help them out, Tech support expert has shared this article in which we have discussed do’s and dont’s for it.
Meanwhile if you need any help or assistance feel free to contact us at 800-742-9005. This is our toll-free number and our lines are open 24*7 throughout the year for your help. For more information, you can mail your queries at email@example.com
How to Fix Brother Printer not Connecting to Network
Brothers Printers are the most hi-tech devices it reduces the workload and gives you good experience. But sometimes minor technical glitches is very common as many users facing trouble with Brother Printer not Connecting to Network, so here are the solutions:-
Setup of Brother Printer to wireless
Wireless networks are very popular and mostly active users are available. As Wireless gives the freedom to give command from any where. It is not mandatory that you have connect your laptop to printer via Cable. It is very popular connection in Offices and MNC’s. Here are the setup procedure:-
- Go to Brother Printer Or Check If the printer has a small interactive screen.
- Now, Press The Menu Key At Your Printer
- Locate Using Down arrow And Select Network And Please Press OK
- Now Here Select WLAN And Press OK
- Afterward, Select Setup Wizard And Hit OK
- Now It Will Ask to Enable Or Disable WLAN
- Please Select Enable And Press OK
Connect Brother Printer to Wireless
- Select Your Network Name(SSID) Then Press OK Again
- Now Your Brother Printer May Ask You To Use WPS Connection
- Press 2 On Your Keypad Then Your Printer Will Ask For Network Key
- Type Your Password Using The Keypad and Press OK
- Wait For Few Seconds And Soon Your brother Printer Will Be Connected To Your Wireless Network.
Connect Brother Printer to my Computer via Ethernet Cable
- Firstly, Download the printer driver and P-touch Editor
- Secondly, Start the Brother printer driver installer.
- Thirdly, Select for the connection type, and then follow the installer instructions to complete the installation.
- Before connecting the LAN cable, make sure that the printer is turned Off.
- Afterward, Connect the LAN cable to the Port on the back of the printer.
- Now, Connect the LAN cable to an active LAN Port on the network.
- Turn on the Brother printer.
- Install and start P-touch Editor to create and print labels.
- Now your printer is ready and give command and check the status.
These are the very easy steps to fix Brother Printer not Connecting to Network issue. By the above following methods if your issue not fixed, direct contact us. Our represntative will help you out.
Tech Support Experts- Relibale and Popular tech Service Provider
Our company is certified and highly professional service provider for tech users. We are a leading technology corporation and provide software serivces. We have appointed tech geeks who have good experience in handling tech gadgets. Our team is highly trained and give you enterprise level services. We are one stop solution for tech users. As there are billions gadget users are available in the market, and we are serving our services to a big part of users.
To get in touch with us for the professional, cost-effective and easy solutions, feel free to contact us at 800-742-9005. This is our toll-free number and our customer care executive will rapid answer your call and help you with your issues.
If you are busy and could’nt able to call us, not an issue just mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org our team will answer your mail within 24 hrs.
We also offer Our support For the following Services
We cover many areas and offer our help. We offer cost-effective solutions. You can get help at one place and on just one call. Here are list of gadgets for which we provide our assistance.
- Router help
- Printer help
- Smart gadget help
- Antivirus Help
- Tablet and Mobile Help
- Apple, MAC OS help
- Email and outlook help
- MS Windows Help