Fix Brother Printer not working after Windows 10 update – Printers are essential. It’s hard to imagine the number of works before printers. Brothers printer is one of the most reliable printer brands today. Even the best of the best can sometimes have issues. Now, there is one problem that has been encountered with most of the people sitting on their desktop, laptops i.e Brother printer not working after the windows 10 update. And mostly it is happening with brother printer. If the brother printer drivers are not working then you don’t have to worry as it is not a difficult task. We are Tech Support Expert and through this blog, we would guide you in detail so that you can follow them and make your printer works again.
Most of the brother printer involves these driver issues and troubleshooting involves:-
- brother printer drivers dcp-t310
- Brother Printer driver hl 2280dw
- Brother drivers mfc-j430w
- Brother drivers 2270dw
- Brother bt6000bk driver
- Brother hl-2270dw driver is unavailable windows 10
- Brother drivers mfc-7860dw
- Brother lc61 printer driver
- Brother dcp-t710w driver
- Brother drivers mfc-6490cw
- Brother Printer driver Windows 8
- Brother Printer driver hl 1110
- Brother Printer driver hl 1111
- Brother dcp t510w driver
- Brother dcp t130 driver
- Brother dcp l2520d printer
Why Brother Printer Driver Errors occurs?
Now the most common question in everyone’s mind is what causes Brother Printer’s driver errors. So let us go through it first.
Many of the users in the world who uses brother printer have serious concerns after updating their windows to Windows 10. Users are unable to use tasks such as printing and scanning and sometimes it can be excruciating for users. But don’t worry we would tell you the reasons why it happens. It happens because when you update your windows to 10 then the drivers of your printer need to be upgraded/updated. Most of the time drivers of a printer either goes corrupt or sometimes gone missing so windows are not able to perform tasks and show an error.
Now let us show you the solution which you are eagerly waiting for.
The downloaded brother printer won’t install. If this issue exists then what you need to do
- Where did you save the file? Let us assume that you have downloaded the file in the folder which has a long path. So no worry let us follow these steps:-
It’s easy to choose a location for downloading the file, you have to make a temporary folder (e.g. –Brother) precisely beneath the root directory (C:\Brother)
- The downloaded file is located within the temporary folder that you have created in the first step.
- Now after downloading you have to go to the temporary folder where you have downloaded the file and after that, you have to double click on that folder so it can extract the file by default windows application. You can also use the best extraction tools such as Winrar or Winzip.
- In the second step, you have to go to the folder where you have extracted the file, now you will see “SETUP.EXE, click on it and installation will initiate.
- Follow the next steps as default and install it.
Which driver did you download – After installing if you still receive an error like SET UP START ERROR CODE 2, it could be code 216, code 193, code 267, then it’s obvious you have selected the wrong drivers for Windows 10. Make sure before downloading any drivers from the best resource. You can download it from the official brother printer website for the correct operating system.
Download Brother Printer driver online from their latest official website
- Search for your product
- Or you can also browse your product
- Search for Downloads
- Choose your O.S under the Downloads Then Click Search
- Click Printer Drivers under Driver Dialog
- Click Agree to the EULA and Downloads
- When it’s done, double click the downloaded.exe file and follow the on-screen instructions to install the drivers manually which would be easy step by step.
Update Brother printer Drivers via Device Manager
- Press the Windows+R key at the same time to open the Run
- Type msc in the box and hit on Enter to open Device Manager
- After that go to Print Queues look for your brother printer and click for Update Driver Software
- After that click on Search Automatically for updated driver software.
- At this point, Windows will come into action and will detect the update automatically. You have to follow the instructions mentioned on the screen.
Download Brother Printer Drivers Automatically
If you have a busy schedule and don’t have that much time or skills to update drivers then don’t panic, it can be done automatically. We have a simple solution for you.
- Download and Install Driver Restore
- Now open the Driver Restore that you have downloaded and hit the SCAN button
- All the driver’s related issue with your brother printer will be scanned by Driver Restore
- Now you have to hit the Update button on the desired location and it will automatically download the correct drivers according to your current O.S
Tech Support Expert is a specialized firm and we provide technical assistance across the globe. Our team of Tech Support Experts provides you full guidance with our expert IT’s and the best part about our firm is that we provide 100% customer satisfaction. We are available 24*7 for our customers and if you want to get in touch with our customer care, feel free to call us at our toll-free no:- 800-742-9005