Brother Printer Firmware Update- Technology is boon for everyone. Every difficult and time consuming work done easily because of technology. Now every person is dependant on Electronic devices like laptops, computers, printers, mobiles etc. Well, Printers are the most useful and in almost every field such as education, offices everywhere. Globally, there are many printer manufacturing company but among all Brother Printers are top. Out there billion of Brother printer users are available and most of the user face little issue while firmware update. So to help our users we will discuss how to do Brother Printer Firmware update.
When it comes for Brother printer experts one name is always on priority Tech Support experts. Our company is highly professional and offer valueable assistance to the users. As we received many queries related to Brother Printer Firmware Update. So to help every user we have shared this blog. So read this carefully and solve your firmware issue.
To get in touch with our executive dial our toll-free number 800-742-9005. Our lines are open 24*7 throughout the year for you. for more information you can mail us also, write to us at email@example.com
Procedure for Firmware Update
To perform the firmware update, the printer driver must already be installed and your printer must be directly connected by USB cable connection to your PC. Your machine also need to be powered on.Firmware updates can’t be completed without internet connection. A proper connection required for Update firmware.
The brother Printer firmware update process may take a few minutes. Once the process starts do not restart or turn off your computer or printer until the process completes.
Depending on your machine and update version, the firmware update may take up to 40 minutes to full installation. So do no intruppt the process in the middle.
Before proceeding, you’ll need the following:
- A Windows based computer
- The printer’s power supply
- A USB cable
Steps For Brother Printer Firmware Update
1. Connect your Brother Printer:
- Connect the AC adapter to the printer and the AC power cord to a nearby AC power outlet
- Ensure the power LED is solid green.
- Connect the USB cable to the USB port, and the cable to the USB port in your computer.
2. Download the Firmware Update Tool from the brother Printer Official webiste.
3. After the download, browse to the location where the file was saved and double-click on it to unzip the file.
4. Double-click the file PrTrExp to start the update.
5. Click the Transfer button.
- The P-touch Transfer Express window will appear and begin the firmware update.
- If an error occurs during the update or if the update does not successfully complete, try running the firmware update again.
- If in case the update cannot be successfully completed after multiple attempts, then check the printer driver settings and the cable connections. Make sure you can print from the computer to the printer.
6. Once the update is finished, a window will appear indicating “the transfer was completed successfully.” Click OK to close the window.
Now the Brother Printer firmware update has been completed.
Method for Firmware Update Via FTP
- Start the FTP or TFTP server.
- Copy the new firmware image file to the FTP or TFTP server.
- Log into the CLI.
- Confirm that FortiDB connect to the FTP or TFTP server. For example, if the IP address of the TFTP server is 192.168.1.168, enter the CLI command:
implement ping 192.168.1.168
- Type the following command to imitate the firmware image from the TFTP server to FortiDB:
accomplish restore image ftp <filename> <ftp_ip>execute restore image tftp <filename> <tftp_ip>
- Where <filename> is the name and location of the firmware image file and <ftp_ip> or <tftp_ip> is the IP address of the FTP or TFTP server. For example, if the firmware image file name is image.out and the IP address of the FTP or TFTP server is 192.168.1.168, enter:
- Implement restore image tftp image.out 192.168.1.168
FortiDB responds with the message:
This action will replace the present firmware version!
Now it will as you Do you want to continue? (y/n)
- Enter Y and now FortiDB downloads the firmware image file, and also update to the new firmware version. Then restart it. This process takes a few minutes.
- Again Reconnect to the CLI.
- To confirm the new firmware image is successfully installed, enter: get system update.
Tech Support Experts – Professional Tech Service Provider
Well, Our company is specalized for almost every tech gadgets. We have a team of highly qualified and well-experienced executvies which help you with your machinery. We make sure that every user get proper service, so this is the reason we offer 24*7 service. We offer easy and cost-effective solutions which help our users.
To get in touch with us dial our number 800-742-9005. This is our toll-free number and our lines are open 24*7 throughout the year. For more information mail your queries at firstname.lastname@example.org