Fix Error Message Brother MFC-j880dw Offline – Brother Printer MFC-j880dw ends up showing offline message? Not able to print properly? Can’t enjoy the efficient printing services of your Brother Printer? If the answer is yes then your printer has stuck in offline mode. There are many reasons occurring this error like Ink toner might be blocked, outdated drivers, wrong printer settings, etc.
Well, the error is quite common and occurs due to numerous reasons but the issue isn’t so much complicated and can be solved with some easy steps. And if you are experiencing an Error Message in Brother MFC-j880dw Offline then keep reading the blog as we will guide you with some easy steps to deal with a simple error.
Our brother printer experts are well-qualified, and highly trained to negotiate with these kinds of errors, issues, and problems, and can provide instant solutions. Further, they can make wise decisions in a stipulated period. So if you are experiencing a brother printer offline error then let’s dive deep to know how to Fix Error Message Brother MFC-j880dw Offline.
If you are wishing to connect with Brother printer experts directly then you can reach out to us through our toll-free number 800-742-9005 or can also write an e-mail to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reasons for Offline Error Message in Brother Printer MFC-j880dw Offline
As we stated earlier that the error occurs due to many reasons but it important to get familiar with the issue as much as we can. Therefore, we have below listed the reasons for manifesting this offline message. Go through the below points to get intimate with the issue:
- The printing job is stuck in a queue.
- The printer isn’t set as default.
- Ink toner is blocked by any obstacle.
- May any paper is jammed in the printer.
- The network connection error is causing trouble.
- The driver is outdated, or files have been corrupted.
So these are the prime reasons of occurring this problem. And if you are getting this issue while using the brother printer then let’s move the accurate steps to Fix Error Message Brother MFC-j880dw Offline.
Steps to Fix Error Message Brother MFC-j880dw Offline
If you are experiencing this error due to any reason then following these simple and accurate steps you will be able to Fix Error Message Brother MFC-j880dw Offline on your own. These steps are 100% working!
Set Brother Printer as default
In case the printer you are using isn’t set as default printer then it may cause trouble while printing so set the printer as default to Fix Error Message Brother MFC-j880dw Offline.
Follow these steps:
- Go to the “Control Panel by using the run box or search option.
- Click on “devices and printer”, and a list will open.
- Right-click on the brother printer you are using.
- Select the “Set as default” option.
Now restart your brother’s printer to check if the problem is resolved or not. And if you are problem gets fixed then no further steps are required!
Clear Print Spooler
The brother printer offline issue can also be fixed by restarting the print spooler services. To reset, and clear the print spooler to follow the below steps:
- Open the run box by pressing the “Windows Button” and “R” keys simultaneously.
- Type “services.msc” in the run box.
- Search for “Print spooler”.
- Right-Click on “print spooler”, in the service window.
- Choose the option “Stop”.
- Browse the location – C:\Windows\System32\spool\PRINTERS.
- Select all the files from the folder and press the delete key.
- Now go back to the “Print spooler”, and choose the start option to run the spooler.
Note: The startup type of spooler should be selected as ‘Automatic’.
Update Printer Driver
Outdated printer drives may cause hindrance. To rectify the issue follow the below-listed steps:
- Open the Device manage through the search bar.
- Right-click on the printer driver and select “update the driver”.
- Choose ‘Browse my computer for driver software
- Select the “browse” option located next to the search.
- Now choose the folder to download the driver location, and click on “OK”.
Check Printer Jam error
Any paper jam can also lead brother printer to cause brother printer offline error. Therefore, follow the below-listed steps to fix this paper jam issue.
- If there is any paper jam between rollers the switch the printer off.
- Unplug the Brother MFC-j880dw printer from the power outlet.
- Try to pull the paper gently.
Once the paper is out from in between the roller send a printing command to check if the printer starts working normally. We hope that the issue might get fixed! But in case you are still experiencing this brother printer offline error then you can get more practical solutions from brother printer experts. To reach out to the expert’s dial 800-742-9005 promptly otherwise getting help from the e-mail option is also available. You can send us your query at email@example.com.