Brother Printer not Connecting to WiFi – If you are a user of Brother printer at your home or workspace and searching for the right guidance to connect it to Wifi then today you have landed at the right place. We, Tech Support Expert is the best third party technical company who is expert in solving all your printer issues. Our company has a team of multi-talented and skilled technical professionals who provide permanent solutions and great advice to customers. In this blog section, we are here with the solution for Brother Printer not Connecting to WiFi issue.
Brother is one of the famous brands among printers who is well known for its great quality and features. With the passing years, this brand is coming up with the new features and functions that meet the requirements of people. Every person who uses printers is not from a technical background and that is why it seems difficult for them to fix the printer issue on their own. Therefore we are here to provide them with Brother printer assistance 24/7. Connect with our team of experts any time and get the guide on How to Connect Brother Printer to WiFi? and various other issues.
For more details on the usage of the Brother printer or about our company feel free to give us a call at our toll-free number 800-742-9005. You can also mail us at email@example.com.
How to Connect Brother Printer to WiFi?
In this blog post, we are here with a step-by-step guide that assists you to connect Brother printer to WiFi. Don’t skip any step and follow them carefully:
Before connecting your Brother printer to WiFi, you must know this information about your network:
- Network name (SSID)
- Security Key of the network
You will get these details on the backside of your router.
Follow these Steps to Connect Brother Printer to WiFi
- Use the Control Panel on your Brother Printer to set up wirelessly.
- First of all, connect the AC power cord into your printer and turn on the printer.
- Then press Menu
- Now press up or down arrow key to choose network settings or wireless setup.
- To choose the network press up or down arrow key and then press Ok.
- Choose the WLAN by pressing up or down arrow key and after that press Ok.
- Next press the up or down arrow key to choose the setup wizard and press Ok.
- Enable the wireless network when the Lan enables. This will start the wireless setup wizard.
- Now the Brother printer will search for your network and display a list of available network. Choose the SSID you want and press Ok.
- After that type the SSID key.
Steps to Reset the WiFi Connection on Brother Printer
In case you have configured or attempted to configure the wireless connection then firstly you must reset the wireless connection. Here are some steps to reset your Brother printer:
- Firstly turn on your Brother printer.
- Then press the Menu button on the control panel of the printers.
- Now select Network and press Ok.
- After that select Network Reset and press Ok.
- Press Reset and then select Yes.
Primary Guide to Solve Brother Printer WiFi Connection Problem
- First of all power off the Brother printer and router for minimum one minute and then power on it back.
- Then turn off the Wi-Fi on your Brother printer and then again turn it on. Now try to connect your Brother printer to the WiFi now. Check if it is connecting to the network or not.
- Try to connect your Brother printer to the Wifi using WPS method.
Quick Steps to Fix Brother Printer not Connecting to WiFi Issue
- Get the password and network name for your wireless network. (find this at the backside of the modem)
- Make sure that your printer and computer are switched on and set up on some wireless internet connection.
- Firstly select the ‘Menu’ button (in case you have touchscreen select ‘Settings’ or Spanner and Screwdriver icon and after that select ‘All Settings’)
- Scroll down to Network by using the arrow keys and then press Ok. Select WLAN, scroll down and choose the Setup Wizard and press Ok.
- Select your WiFi network, Enter your WiFi password and then press Ok you will be prompted ‘Apply Settings.
- Select Yes by pressing ‘1’. If you have typed the correct password then a message will appear i.e, connected. Now your printer is ready to print and provide you with quality printing without any hassle.
Instant Brother Printer Support
Tech Support Expert is the team of qualified and certified professionals who make sure that the customers return to their on-going work only after getting the right solution for their Brother printer issue. We are providing technical printer services at pocket-friendly prices. You can also reach us through Live Chat. Just send us a message and soon our experts will respond you with the solution of your Brother printer error. When connecting with Brother printer, you don’t have to worry about what issue you are facing. As such we are proficient in solving all the printer issues within no time.
If you get stuck in between any of the issue then without any hesitation give us a call at our toll-free number 800-742-9005.